K+S Potash wanted to simplify access to design and engineering information to allow global remote collaboration without requiring a significant mobilization of office staff. It needed to create a strategy for a smooth information handover while ensuring consistent data across multiple disciplines, sites and teams, as well as third-party providers. By centralizing its data in the cloud, K+S Potash has enabled fast and easy access to real-time, integrated data and more efficient collaboration.
"There’s nothing better out there. AVEVA was the best fit for what we need. It’s a multidiscipline software. I’ve never seen a software encompass so many disciplines within one package."
Engineering Systems Administrator,
- Simplify access to design and engineering information to enable global remote collaboration without needing to mobilize office staff
- Ensure consistent data across its teams, globally
- Enable real-time information sharing across the cloud
- Projects could involve 8-9 offices along with third-party providers in disparate geographic locations
- Information handover was hampered by different data sources
- Needed to ensure compatibility across multiple disciplines
- Removed errors from the raw data, making 10+ times more data points accessible.
- More efficient collaboration across teams and third-party providers due to access to a single source of data
- Smooth, clear and consistent information handover across all stakeholders
- Seamless updating of data in the cloud environment