The Barrick Goldstrike Mine has three active Air Quality Operating Permits. Data is consolidated and reported in monthly compliance logs, which are then reviewed by the State of Nevada’s Bureau of Air Pollution Control. The data is obtained primarily through AVEVA™ PI System™; however, for many compliance points, data must still be manually recorded in the field.
Streamline existing reporting framework which was complex, redundant, and time-consuming:
- Prevent delays in data collection
- Improve tracking of actions and changes
- Eliminate numerous interdependent spreadsheets
Leverage the real-time data infrastructure and implement PI AF and Analytics to automate the reports.
- Asset Analytics
- Data Archive
- PI DataLink
- PI Coresight
- PI System Explorer
Centralized data and analytics allow decisions to be made with greater speed, precision, and productivity.
- Added real value to the company; able to analyze data
- Intermediate spreadsheets eliminated
- AF model returns the maximum or minimum hourly average