MFQ unifies its data to help manage operations, assets, and product traceability from pit to port as it produces 7.4M tons per annum (Mtpa) of high-grade 66.2% Fe iron ore concentrate.
“Having a solid data foundation improves the availability of our data and gives operators the power to visualize the analytics”.
Nicolas Toupin, Programmer, Business Intelligence
- Reduce reaction times from event to resolution
- Create a robust data architecture to collect, visualize, and analyze operations and asset data
- Increase real-time visibility of pit-to-port operations
- The company lacked data management capabilities to efficiently generate business and operational reports
- Phase II of the expansion required greater asset reliability and availability
- Ore lacked traceability after leaving the mine
- AVEVA™ PI System™
- AVEVA™ Operations Control
- AVEVA™ Predictive Analytics
- Teams can perform their own analysis and generate more detailed reports
- Real-time asset analysis tools made assets more reliable for the phase II expansion
- Unified data management tools provide the data foundation to achieve complete pit-to-port visualization