Neste is the world’s largest producer of renewable diesel and jet fuel and is using optimization to meet its target to become carbon neutral by 2035.
Using AVEVA Unified Supply Chain in the cloud the team manages model-building, decision support and production planning in one digital space. Production is optimized automatically, and Neste has realized some significant results that are helping them to shape the future of energy.
- Become carbon-neutral by 2035
- Find new ways to work sustainably
- With multiple sites and more than 80 units, cross-business co-ordination was complicated
- Teams can make fast, accurate decisions using artificial intelligence
- Flexible access via the cloud
- Production efficiencies increased through automated optimisation
- Waste decreased, moving Neste closer to its carbon-neutral target
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.