Measure and Improve Equipment Efficiency
Real-time dashboards for:
- Equipment KPI’s
- Utilization and Downtime Events reporting with drill-down analysis
- Equipment comparison and history
Utilization Management at your Finger Tips
- Manual data collection and event reconciliation experience (e.g. event updates, splits, and merges) could be hosted on the cloud or edge computing devices.
- Intuitive "ready-to-go" interface
Performance and Equipment Utilization
- Operator Cockpit displays key performance indicators (e.g. OEE) for a select time period (e.g. current day, last hour, last 8 hours)
- Designed for use on tablet devices
- Understand equipment utilization and state instantly
Bring your Existing Plant to Life with a Cloud Based Platform
- Flexible Architecture and minimal impact to existing plant equipment
- Cloud-based OEE for Performance Management
- Application (SaaS)Automatic and/or manual Data Collection
- Equipment Monitoring and Advanced Reporting
- Utilization and Production Event Historization
- Rapid Application Provisioning
- On-Premise Edge Computing (Optional)
- Low Entry Effort and Cost
- Enables large, small, and medium-sized enterprises to operate modern, sophisticated MES solutions at a much lower cost footprint.
- Promotes rapid deployment, simplifying multi-site rollouts
- Reduced application and system integration efforts deliver higher interoperability and a “single version of the truth”
- Deploy new class of enterprise execution applications and scale-up existing applications easily.
For users looking for a standalone OEE and performance management solution with simple equipment utilization and OEE capability (e.g. no process order management, no product definition,no line definitions) and minimal on-premise infrastructure footprint (e.g. no servers and wireless sensors)
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
Monitor Performance of Ageing Production Equipment
Equipment in many plants and factories provide useful services but aren’t equipped with the technology for online monitoring. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) enables a cost-effective means to monitor the performance of aging production equipment.
Enable Remote Teams to Access Existing Plants
Make your existing plant data available to your workforce in self-service dashboards. Reliable and cost-effective mobile solutions to empower a remote workforce.
AVEVA™ Insight - Cloud and Mobile Platform
Securely access detailed process and operational data from multiple sources, across the enterprise, for frictionless process dashboard analysis and remote triage.
AVEVA™ Insight – Predictive Analytics
Upgrade your existing AVEVA Insight Subscription to unlock Predictive Analytics capabilities for increased visibility of asset performance and early detection of anomalies.
AVEVA™ Insight - Cloud Platform for Industrial Operations
Naturally step into the IIoT through native connectivity to existing industrial applications such as HMIs, Historians, IoT devices - Data collection, storage, KPIs, and sophisticated analysis capabilities to users of all levels.
AVEVA™ Insight - Mobile Application for Analytics
Bring your Industrial Information to your fingertips, easily and with rich capability. Providing an ideal partner to Insight Analytics clients by providing access and awareness of your plant easily on a mobile application.
Identifies the weakest links in your production lines and restores them to run at their full operating potential.
Matrix Technologies Expertise Services
Providing the full range of services for turnkey process design, automation system integration, multi-discipline engineering, and manufacturing operations management to achieve world class manufacturing.
Axcend Automation & Software Solutions Expertise Services
Expertise to transform your business. Helping you GoDigital with multidisciplinary expertise in Industrial Automation, Industrial IT, Digital Manufacturing and IIoT for improved efficiency and quality.
Crossmuller Expertise Services
We provide system integration services and MES software solutions to the F&B, general manufacturing & logistics industries. We deliver complete turnkey manufacturing facilities from design to construction to M&E installation and commissioning.
Autoware s.r.l Expertise Services
Expert advice from the early stages of the project to define objectives and areas of intervention and choose the most appropriate solutions to the client’s needs.
MES Systems Services
Full services to implement optimized production processes, interfacing management systems and production lines while ensuring efficient operations and processes.
Packaged Services - TopServer
Use our services for protocol evaluation, coaching, protocol implementation, review and optimization of protocols you’ve implemented yourself, personalized training, things that are outside the scope of product technical support that is included in license purchases.