- Reduce the engineering time required to complete a design project by allowing users to automate calculations
- Drag-and-drop features along with the calculation capabilities of Excel, allow users to quickly and easily automate processes
- Integrates with AVEVA PRO/II Simulation, PIPEPHASE Pipeline Network Design, VISUAL FLARE Safety Relief Design, and AVEVA Process Optimization
Applications that Extend Tremendous Value
Provides several options for bringing data into Microsoft Excel and
- Run “what-if” scenarios to evaluate changing feed or process conditions
- Study maintenance options for best process performance
- Investigate the effects of removing equipment for maintenance
- Examine processes to better understand operations
- Quickly review process alternatives should problems arise
- Test process changes to optimize plant performance
- Create custom calculations within Excel for line sizing or equipment sizing and costing
Configurable User Access
- A Developer can construct the Portal Workbook, set the layout, select which variables to display, and set variable manipulation limits for the user.
- A User is someone with less simulation experience who must run the simulation to access information.
- Novice process operators, maintenance staff, engineers, and management are some user types.
Easily create an Excel spreadsheet that is linked to a chosen simulator, allowing the bidirectional transfer of applicable variables
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
AVEVA PRO/II Simulation
Formerly Known As PRO/II Process Engineering
A simulator that optimizes plant performance improves your process design and operational analysis by performing engineering studies.
AVEVA Process Simulation
Formerly Known As SimCentral Simulation Platform
AVEVA Process Simulation is designed from the ground up to enable the next generation of engineers and deliver the process side of the Digital Twin.
AVEVA™ Pipeline Integrity Monitor
A holistic view on prevention, detection, and mitigation of pipeline leaks, allowing pipeline companies to select the leak detection solution that is best suited for their specific pipeline.
AVEVA Pipeline Training Simulator
Formerly Known As SimSuite Pipeline Trainer
Train pipeline operators on normal and abnormal conditions with realistic pipeline hydraulics, SCADA functionality, and equipment logic.
ROMeo Process Optimization
Process Optimization uses real-time process and economic data to determine setpoints that guarantee a maximum operating profit. Find out more today!
Pipeline Network Design
Simulation software to model steady-state multiphase flow in oil and gas networks and pipeline systems.