An Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) developed an automated bartending machine to create and serve mixed drinks, cocktails, beer, and wine at live events such as music festivals, sporting events, and concerts. The average transaction time is around 10 – 15 seconds, allowing venues to serve a high volume of clients and quickly get them back to their seats. The solution also eliminates overpours, allowing vendors to get more value from their products.
“Because it’s so well-designed, AVEVA Edge is ultimately empowering us to deliver our machines direct to the consumer – on-demand and at speed. Both the solution and AVEVA’s OEM model enable us to respond quickly to the needs of our clients. As the world starts to open up post-pandemic, reduced human-to-human contact at events offered by our automated bar service is an exciting differentiator for us. We are reassured to know that our partnership with AVEVA will help us to grow as large-scale events become more commonplace.”
Founder and CEO
- Serve mixed drinks quickly and efficiently so customers can spend more time in their seats
- Create low or no-contact bartending services to improve public health and safety
- Offer remote maintenance of machines
- Introduce a new digital solution to a heavily regulated market.
- Limited operator involvement is still required to check identification.
- AVEVA™ Edge
- The solution provides immediate value of 15-30% by eliminating overpours
- An average transaction time of 10 seconds allows vendors to serve more drinks more quickly to increase profits
- Capabilities for remote maintenance allow the OEM to offer high levels of service