ZGlobal and SVCE work together in the Silicon Valley as an energy consulting firm and an energy provider respectively. They knew there had to be a faster and more secure way to share essential data between themselves and their power producer. Together, they adopted AVEVA Data Hub and turned their business ecosystem into a cutting-edge data-sharing community. The group’s new cloud-based data-sharing solution increases security and simplifies the process of sharing datasets with multiple parties.
“I can’t undersell the value of being able to integrate data with generator and scheduler data to give us a holistic view. It has lowered our overhead while we are bootstrapping.”
Contractor with Power Resource Group, SVCE
- Securely share real-time and historical datasets with multiple organizations
- Ensure identical dataset view to all stakeholders for auditing purposes and transparency
- Provide real-time secure access to third-party power producers' datasets to manage scheduling
- Multiple different organizations needed access to multiple different datasets from the power producer
- Traditional data-sharing methods either required too much time and effort or raised too many data security concerns
- Analysis of data aggregated by AVEVA Data Hub has saved thousands of dollars on power purchases
- Simplified real-time data sharing between multiple organizations, improving data transparency, collaboration, and trust
- Enhanced security for data sharing between organizations’ on-premises AVEVA™ PI Servers and AVEVA Data Hub
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.