A New Planning Paradigm
- Transparent visualizations, easy modeling, and enterprise sharing ensure ease of use and consistency in decision making across planning teams and clear communication to the wider business.
- Understand and explain solutions and share insight between colleagues
- Fast reporting and simple integration from external sources
- Remove barriers between different users ensuring each individual's knowledge and experience are captured within the single supply chain model.
Build, View, Maintain and Understand Visually
- Create and maintain the plant on the flowsheet, letting users quickly make updates for plant changes and what-if analysis
- View input and solution in context, and in a way familiar to each user, letting different stakeholders quickly understand input, results, and constraints relevant to their work, as well as their colleagues, work
- Create complex structures easily with simple expressions and grouping to allow for subtle business problems to be expressed transparently and understandably.
Integrate with the Enterprise
- Work in-tool, in Excel or in external business systems to allow easy access to all planning data
- Integrate with ERPs and other business systems via the SDK to reduce manual data entry
- Quickly export results and decisions for sharing with BI tools and between colleagues
Standardise and Accelerate Workflows
- Use Analytics to simplify complex workflows allowing setup, optimization, and analysis in-tool
- Built-in visualizations allow quick solution insight and easy identification of problems and opportunities; input, analyze and react in a streamlined workflow
- Access high-performance computing to speed up analysis helping run more scenarios and evaluating risk alongside traditional planning decision points
Unified with Assay Management and Scheduling
- Access crude assay data directly, simplifying model maintenance with complete and accurate property data from Assay
- Work alongside schedulers converting plans into instructions and understanding lost opportunities in operations
Unified Supply Chain, Optimized in the Cloud
- Cloud deployment scales processing power for massive optimization analysis
- Supply Chain management without overhead from installation, deployment, and maintenance
- AVEVA Connect allows organizations to quickly and securely share critical information
- Commercial flexibility with various subscription approaches
Enterprise supply chain optimization for long and short-term planning. Accelerate and expand planning workflows with simple visual tools promoting transparency, collaboration and shared decision making.
Windows Operating System
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
Refining Process Value Chain Optimization
Optimizing business value through increased yield and reduced energy requires a focus on anticipating, guiding, and negotiating performance alignment across all refinery facilities and organizations.
AVEVA™ Unified Supply Chain - Network
Optimize multiple assets side-by-side with the distribution network across the entire value chain in both oil and gas, and mining, minerals, and metals operations.
AVEVA™ Unified Supply Chain - Schedule
End-to-end plant scheduling including feed and blend optimization. The efficient and adaptive simulation engine is used throughout the Unified Supply Chain Management Suite that allows real-time interactions with the schedule.
AVEVA Unified Supply Chain
Formerly Known As Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management
AVEVA Unified Supply Chain ensures security and visibility of supply chain knowledge, with simple, consistent access to data and easy integration to external business systems.
Crude Assay Management
Get Enterprise Crude Knowledge Management - easily maintain, improve, and distribute crude oil insight across broad user groups
AVEVA Production Accounting | Yield Accounting
Formerly Known As ErrorSolver
Transform your oil and gas production accounting. Streamline your operations and increase productivity with AVEVA's powerful production accounting software.
AVEVA APM Assessment
Formerly Known As APM Assessment
APM Assessment enables customers to gain an understanding of the status of their business and opportunities that will provide the quickest financial return.
Professional Services for Value Realization - Mining
Augment your internal project capability with proven subject matter experts and engineers who can help you unlock the value within your business and maximize your returns.