- Single flowsheet used across scheduling and planning environments – eliminates gaps by design
- Intuitive, configurable visualizations and alerts with choice of tabular and Gantt scheduling views and dedicated product blending environment
- Alerts and notifications guide users to correct errors.
- Control logic and user-defined automation rules are built-in
- The rules engine and the ability to construct rule-sets captures common scheduling strategies, freeing up schedulers to focus on value-added tasks, supported by risk-exploration analytics
Flexible integration with Offsites and other plant data systems with built-in data reconciliation and base-lining can be used to update schedules to reflect reality and compare plant performance against the schedule.
- Easy-to-configure functionality for process units, pipeline, and product blends allow users to quickly set up, adjust and optimize single and multiple blend activities
- Optimize operations across single and multiple time frames
- Economic and operation targeting ensures profitable and realizable schedules
- Including composition tracking, running gauge and recycles
- The flexible user interface allows different schedulers to work in tandem, with easy collaboration between each other and across the wider business
- Multi-user support allowing many schedulers to adapt and update the same schedule together reducing the time taken to produce an end-to-end schedule
- Easy synchronization capabilities mean users can work together to form a comprehensive production schedule
- Commenting and conflict management provided to deliver a seamless user experience
Schedule operations using the latest crude data and share results with operations and the ability to compare schedules to actuals and plans
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
Refining Process Value Chain Optimization
Optimizing business value through increased yield and reduced energy requires a focus on anticipating, guiding, and negotiating performance alignment across all refinery facilities and organizations.
AVEVA™ Unified Supply Chain - Network
Optimize multiple assets side-by-side with the distribution network across the entire value chain in both oil and gas, and mining, minerals, and metals operations.
AVEVA™ Unified Supply Chain - Plan
Easily build, share, optimize and maintain planning models for refining, petrochemicals and mining, minerals, and metals operations.
Unified Supply Chain
Formerly Known As Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management
AVEVA Unified Supply Chain ensures security and visibility of supply chain knowledge, with simple, consistent access to data and easy integration to external business systems.
Crude Assay Management
Get Enterprise Crude Knowledge Management - easily maintain, improve, and distribute crude oil insight across broad user groups
AVEVA Off-sites Management
Formerly Known As Refinery Off-Sites
AVEVA Offsites Management provides accurate, reliable, and accessible inventory and movement information, movement automation and more!
Professional Services for Value Realization - Mining
Augment your internal project capability with proven subject matter experts and engineers who can help you unlock the value within your business and maximize your returns.
AVEVA APM Assessment
Formerly Known As APM Assessment
APM Assessment enables customers to gain an understanding of the status of their business and opportunities that will provide the quickest financial return.