Centralized Data Management
- Collect, store, display, analyze, contextualize, and report on data collected from operations, as well as from enterprise systems to achieve increased efficiency.
- Bridge the information gap between IT/OT data sources such as process control, operations management, IT, and other 3rd-party business systems
AVEVA Enterprise Data Management
Enterprise Data Management offers real-time enterprise data management that bridges the IT/OT information gap. Find out more today!
AVEVA™ Enterprise Data Management - Web
An add-on module to your AVEVA Enterprise Data Management suite to access real-time and historical data via any modern web browser.
AVEVA™ Enterprise Data Management - Event Manager
An optional add-on for your AVEVA Enterprise Data Management - Web module that helps create custom events and notify stakeholders to take action
Mobile Operator Guidance System
A decision support system that targets mobile workforces and connects stranded physical assets to digital tools and services. With the Mobile Workforce Guidance System, maintenance procedures can be performed simultaneously and scheduled in advance to avoid unplanned costs, minimize planned costs, and improve workforce productivity.
- Multi-platform application
- Response list based data collection
- Access task history, notes, and trends
- Enable dynamic procedures for focused advice and escalations
- Provide mobile notes and virtual logbooks
- Mobile Attachments and Annotation
- Handwritten and digital signatures
- Peripheral device integration
- Work request creation
Mobile Operator Rounds
Mobile Operator Rounds software combined with mobile devices improves operations efficiency, streamlines maintenance management, and increases regulatory compliance visibility.
Workflow for Increased Collaboration
An advanced workflow digitizes, executes, and optimizes processes with strong integration capabilities within the plant systems. This results in increased collaboration across people, plant, and enterprise applications, as well as devices for IIoT and traditional plant automation technology.
- 10%-30% improvement in asset uptime/availability
- 5%-30% reduction in maintenance costs and mechanical effectiveness
- 20-30% increased workforce productivity
- 30% in regulatory compliance visibility
- 20-30% increase in visibility of non-instrumented data
- Typical payback in 6-12 months
AVEVA™ Work Tasks
formerly Skelta BPM
Advanced work tasks management for the digital transformation of standard operating procedures, orchestration of work execution, and for empowering the connected worker through information access and digital collaboration on desktop and mobile devices.
Meet the need for distributed learning and training new operators in a straightforward, cost-effective manner while addressing the aging workforce with minimal simulator maintenance costs.
- Access from anywhere
- Generic and custom model with fidelity
- Support distributed operations teams
- Software and training as a service
- Flexible pricing and support models
Product Training on Engineering Software for the Marine and Power industries
Instructor lead product training represents an important investment in your company's skill base and productivity. At AVEVA, we nurture the skills of our customers, so that they can gain maximum business benefit from our products and systems.
AVEVA Unified Learning
Formerly Known As Enterprise Wide Learning
Experiential learning to build and sustain competence for today’s industrial workforce. Eliminate operator error and ensure consistent performance.
Advanced Analytics for Better Performance
Capture and analyze real-time data generated from the process and equipment, providing closed-loop tuning and management for higher asset performance and enhanced operations control. Address the performance gaps caused by isolated data, inability to capture and share tacit knowledge, and failure to respond quickly to non-conformity events.
- Connect to KPI Manager for increased decision support and awareness
- Extract and present event details from across assets with an Event manager
- Enable decision manager for case management capabilities to store alerts, events, and tasks through their life cycle
- Operations console is the face of the Predictive Performance Management application and provides the Client Experience Framework
- Access self-service semantic processing to consolidate multiple sources of data into one “integrated version of the truth” with Operational Data Management
- Provide early warning notification and diagnosis of equipment issues days, weeks, or months before failure with a predictive asset analytics solution
AVEVA™ Insight – Predictive Analytics
Upgrade your existing AVEVA Insight Subscription to unlock Predictive Analytics capabilities for increased visibility of asset performance and early detection of anomalies.
AVEVA Predictive Analytics
Formerly Known As PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
Performance Manager improves operating profits by providing closed-loop enterprise-wide performance monitoring tools to optimise assets and operations.
Enable Remote Teams to Access Existing Plants
Make your existing plant data available to your workforce in self-service dashboards. Reliable and cost-effective mobile solutions to empower a remote workforce.
AVEVA Operator Training Simulator
Train operators in an environment identical to the control room – including process behavior and control system response.
Learning, Training & One Point Lesson - Course Development
Customized training based on each student’s aptitude and abilities which enables the student to achieve the results intended. Courses are approved by the customer and can be delivered by the customer, Avanceon or self-instructed
AVEVA™ InTouch Access Anywhere
Provides secure access to your process anytime, anywhere, from any device with full AVEVA InTouch HMI functionality.
Mesa 3 Rugged Tablet
The ultimate solution for professionals collecting data in extreme environments with best-in-class features including an ultra-rugged design, superior ergonomics, a bright sunlight-readable display, and an extended all-day battery life. Available running Windows and Android.
Wonderware North Training
We are an exclusive sales, support, and training organization for AVEVA/Wonderware software solutions. We serve corporate end-users, single manufacturing sites, and OEMs.