Interact with Content of Your Choice
- Filter based on content type or name
- Content can be context-aware, static or resulting from a search of the entire Hierarchy
- Interact the way you want to with content, let the symbol be your navigator or use the symbols own interactive animation – or disable it altogether
- During configuration, the Content Presenter OMI App is placed in a layout pane.
- The pane itself becomes the viewport of the Content Presenter OMI App to show the graphics incorporated in the running AVEVA Operations Management Interface (OMI) application.
- Graphics are listed in horizontal order and wrap to the next row of the viewport.
- The size of the viewport can be changed by adjusting the size of the layout pane to show more or fewer graphics on each row.
Set Layout and Size Within a Viewport Cell
- The blue background within the image to the right is a cell within a viewport.
- Each viewport cell contains a single graphic.
- Layout and size properties determine the size of the cell, the blank space around the graphic, and the placement of the graphic within the cell.
- Scale the size of viewport cells to fit the size of graphics and specify the number of cells that appear in each row or column of the viewport.
Configure Specific Property Combinations
- List graphics horizontally and vary the number of displayed rows and columns
- List graphics vertically and vary the number of displayed rows and columns
- Wrapped horizontal list and vary the number of display rows and columns
- Wrapped vertical list and vary the number of display rows and columns
- Wrapped horizontal list with fixed-size cells and vary the number of rows and columns
- Wrapped horizontal list with scaled graphics in stretch mode
AVEVA Content Presenter OMI App shows graphics within AVEVA Operations Management Interface (OMI) from one or more selected nodes of an AVEVA System Platform navigation model.
AVEVA System Platform 2017 Update 3 Service Pack 1
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
AVEVA™ File Viewer OMI App
With these four OMI Apps you can bring documents, images, and spreadsheets into your AVEVA Operations Management Interface (OMI) applications that will automatically change as the user navigates to different assets.
AVEVA™ Video Viewer OMI App
Display a pre-recorded video within a pane of an AVEVA Operations Management Interface (OMI) application with functionality like viewing a video on a web page.
AVEVA™ NET DocumentViewer OMI App
View and open 2D documents of a selected tag that are available from AVEVA Asset Information Management within AVEVA Operations Management Interface (OMI).