Maximising workforce productivity, planning in detail and accurately reporting on status enables projects to be delivered on time and on budget. Plan the work and work the plan with AVEVA.
- Craft labour accounts for around 40% of construction costs, yet almost 70% of a craftsman's day is spent traveling, gathering material or just waiting idle.
- Work Pack Management can cut labour costs by 25% – or around 10% of project cost.
Reporting and Simulation Capabilities
AVEVA’s Construction Management solution delivers Work Pack Management, Workface Planning, reporting and simulation capabilities. Combined, these enable projects to be delivered on time and on budget, maximising the efficiency of craft labour and increasing project control.
Features and Capabilities
Key Business Benefits
- Improved Project Quality
- Lower Material Costs
- Lower Construction Costs
- Shorter Timescales
- Graphic, interactive multi-level planning and scheduling.
- Creation and management of Work Packages.
- Visualisation of material status and availability.
- Detailed material requirement analysis.
- Procurement scheduling.
- Accurate reporting on project progress.
- Simulation of high-level and detailed construction sequences.