Reduce Unscheduled Downtime Costs
- Predictive Analytics uses Supervised Machine Learning to understand an asset's individual operating history and develops a series of normal operational profiles for each specific piece of equipment.
- AVEVA Insight – Predictive Analytics then compares the known operational profiles with real-time operating data to detect the subtle changes in system behavior that are often the early warning signs of pending equipment failure.
- An advanced alert manager and email notification provide near real-time updates of how well a plant or system is functioning.
Combine the Power of Predictive Analytics with the Benefits of a Cloud Platform.
- Store predictive analytics results within AVEVA Insight, for use in AVEVA Insight charts, newsfeeds, and alerts.
- Easy to use - intuitive model building process takes minutes (vs hours) and no programming or equipment knowledge is required.
- Browser-based access to the model building and monitoring client, no software to install on a client computer
- Equipment agnostic; works with any equipment type or manufacturer (integrates with existing control and monitoring or historian solutions)
Achieve the Next Level of Maintenance Maturity
- Build data-driven models using actual operating conditions
- Advanced Pattern Recognition technology
- Early warning detection of equipment problems
- Online asset health and performance monitoring
- Advanced analysis capabilities including fault diagnostics
- Transient conditions (eg. Startup and shutdown of large equipment) anomaly detection
- Support for data loaded in batches, instead of continuously (Near-Real-Time mode)
- Case Investigation and documentation management
- Support for prescriptive information based on failure modes
Advanced analysis application for performing Root Cause Analysis on why an asset is not performing as expected.
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
Monitor Performance of Ageing Production Equipment
Equipment in many plants and factories provide useful services but aren’t equipped with the technology for online monitoring. The Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) enables a cost-effective means to monitor the performance of aging production equipment.
Transparency Across Multiple Sites
Enable a single view and one presentation of information across sites and present self-service dashboards that are key to successful operational processes.
Maximize Operational Continuity and Manage Risk
Maximize operational continuity through risk management to ensure asset reliability, asset performance, workforce effectiveness, and process optimization.
AVEVA™ Insight - Cloud Platform for Industrial Operations
Naturally step into the IIoT through native connectivity to existing industrial applications such as HMIs, Historians, IoT devices - Data collection, storage, KPIs, and sophisticated analysis capabilities to users of all levels.
AVEVA™ Insight - Optimize Operational Performance
Upgrade your AVEVA Insight Subscription to unlock OEE and Downtime Performance Metrics
AVEVA™ Insight - Longer Term Analysis
Upgrade your AVEVA Insight plan to unlock longer-term analysis and powerful data analytics.
AVEVA™ Insight - Sharing Insights
Add more users to your AVEVA Insight subscription to easily share critical information with every member of your team, including casual users.
AVEVA™ Insight - Consolidate Data Sources
Upgrade your AVEVA Insight plan to consolidate all of your industrial data sources in one place.
AVEVA Predictive Analytics
Formerly Known As PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
Virsec IT/OT Risk Advisory and Assessment
Minimize risk and ensure operational integrity of critical infrastructure and defense systems, with expert assessment of overall risks and IT/OT security completeness and effectiveness
AVEVA APM Assessment
Formerly Known As APM Assessment
APM Assessment enables customers to gain an understanding of the status of their business and opportunities that will provide the quickest financial return.
AutoSave for InTouch Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for InTouch
Evans Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.
AutoSave for System Platform Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for System Platform