LFM NetView Secures Global Collaboration Across Multiple Teams
LFM NetView delivers the as-operated asset conditions to the desktops and mobile devices of all asset stakeholders, allowing for secure global collaboration across multiple project teams and partner companies.
LFM NetView is a web-based application suitable for use in both engineering project execution and asset management. Utilising the power of laser scanning, it enables secure, on-demand access to an immersive 3D representation of the existing site conditions of an asset.
Utilising the Power of Laser Scanning
The high quality, photorealistic environment provides invaluable context to the information and intelligence required for modification projects and day-to-day maintenance and operations. An unlimited number of users can access this immersive environment, using 3D mark-up functionality to add and share information across multiple project teams. This provides a powerful collaboration tool and expands the value of affordable laser scanning beyond the traditional engineering and design teams and into operations functions. Tablet operation, and the ability to take project data ‘offline’, facilitate truly remote access, whether on-site for walk-downs and inspection or on the other side of the world for owner reviews and modification planning.
Features and Capabilities
Secure Access to Remote 3D Laser Scan Data
LFM NetView provides secure, on-demand access to laser scan data for asset management and project execution. More than an online viewing package, it provides tools that allow users to work collaboratively with laser scan data over the Internet, providing unrestricted access to the Trusted Living Pointcloud.
- Use laser scanning to reduce the cost of capturing as-built information by up to 80%.
- Deliver the existing conditions of an asset to the desktops and mobile devices of asset stakeholders alongside key project information.
- Collaborate within the real-world environment across multiple entities for sharing and accessing information.
- Improve safety and minimise costly shutdowns by reducing time spent on site.
- Increase the speed and accuracy of decision making by contextualising information.
- Reduce the cost of ownership of your ‘3D model’, supplementing CAD intelligence directly to scan data.