Simple, Secure, & Accessible 3D data capture management
A digital twin is only as good as the data that comprises it. To combat risk, industrial leaders enlist 3D data capture technology to maintain an accurate as-is condition of the asset as continuous change occurs throughout the asset and operations lifecycle.
AVEVA’s LFM point cloud management solutions help to break down the silos between engineering, project execution, and operations lifecycles by creating an accessible, detailed, and secure digital asset to enable data-rich value additions throughout your projects and operations lifecycle. Ensure the digital and physical representations are aligned to help you make informed decisions, reduce project rework, and improve safety on your most critical assets.
Understanding Capital Project Engineering & Execution Challenges...
Reduce risk & rework onsite
- Precise as-is data enables common inspection and surveying tasks to be conducted remotely
- Train essential on-site personnel virtually with accurate representations of the asset.
- Less man hours on site creates cost savings opportunities and increased safety.
Handle massive amounts of data
- Huge amounts of data can be stored, accessed and managed, online or offline, without risk of crashing.
- Merge the as-is point cloud data with the engineered 3D model for accurate, optimized maintenance projects
Capture the as-is model
- Maintain a trustworthy source of as-is point cloud data.
- Share project and asset intelligence to mitigate against risk of propagating misinformation and subsequent delays.
- Export data to all major CAD packages, or combine scans from any capture device into a single project to enable precise data and the most accurate site visualization possible.
- Share, process and output point cloud data across devices and worldwide locations.
- Provide remote, global stakeholders a window into your point cloud data, with controls to manage
...And How We Can Help
Adding context to your Digital Asset.
Unique to the market, AVEVA LFM solutions are available on-premise or on the cloud to help you connect to your fully detailed digital twin throughout the asset and operations lifecycle, anywhere, and on your terms.
Open Your Data to Global Stakeholders
Collaborating with LFM NetView enables you to share, process and output point cloud data across devices and worldwide locations.
Features and Capabilities
Use Any Capture Device
Adopt and combine any capture device into a single project, assuring high-quality data and the very best visualization of a site.
Add Context to your Digital Asset
Gain the ability to maintain laser scan projects alongside the physical asset allowing laser scan data to underpin your Digital Asset.
Take the Site, to Site
Take advantage of AVEVA LFM NetView to access and maintain your latest point cloud data, no matter the level of connectivity.
3D Data Capture Solutions
AVEVA LFM Server
Register and process 3D capture data and interface with all major 3D CAD packages
AVEVA LFM NetView
Secure, on-demand access to 3D capture data for asset management and project execution.
Leverage LFM software on AVEVA’s secure cloud platform to enable deeper insights and more flexibility and scalability across your asset and operations lifecycles.
De-risk your capital projects with a unified project execution approach
AVEVA Contract Risk Management
Connect decision makers and manage all commercial activity within the capital project execution phase to drive performance on high risk assets.
AVEVA E3D Structural Design
AVEVA Everything3D takes plant design to a new level of productivity and efficiency and is fully interoperable with all other AVEVA Engineer, Design, and Information Management solutions.
Discover the Latest News and Resources
Check out the latest news, events, and success stories.
Apr 09, 2020
A Strategic Approach to the Digital Twin
Apr 21, 2020
Building a Digital Twin begins with an EPC 4.0 Strategy
- Blog Post
Aug 29, 2019
CAPEX Project Risk Management: Are you dropping the ball?
Apr 09, 2020
Control your contracts with AVEVA Contract Risk Management
Jul 29, 2020
Execute agile projects, reduce risk and compete effectively
- Blog Post
Apr 08, 2020
From “one & done” Training to Continuous Microlearning
Jul 23, 2020
Maximizing EPC project specification (Italian)
- Blog Post
Feb 05, 2020
Standardized Training: Move from pockets of excellence to Operational Excellence