Discrete Lean Management License Activation
Activate your Discrete Lean Management License
- A DLM License File.txt is provided by the AVEVA Operation team after the successful process of the order.
Put the DLM License File.txt to the path C:> Users > Public > Public Documents > DLM . The DLM folder has to be created manually.
- Close all modules & runtime of AVEVA Discrete Lean Management
- Run the "Register" module from ( [Windows Start Button] > All Programs > InduSoft Web Studio vX.Y > Register)
- Select "Softkey > Check > Change License”
- Select the Network Adapter – avoid selecting virtual network adapters (e.g.: VPN) and/or adapters that could be easily disabled (e.g.: Wi-Fi). If the selected network adapter is no longer available, your license will be lost.
- Copy the "Site Code / Hardware Identifier“
- Visit this webpage to activate the license. You need your AVEVA customer credentials to log in to the site and will have to enter the “License Serial Number” which can be found in the license certificate for the purchased license. Paste the “Site Code / Hardware Identifier” into the web form and click submit.
- If a valid “Site Code” has been entered, then a license “Site Key / Activation Code” is returned. Copy & paste or type the code in the “Site Key / Activation Code” field from the “Register” module, and then click Authorize. The new license settings are saved on the computer and a confirmation message is displayed. If the new “Site Key / Activation Code” is not validated, an error message is displayed. If this happens, double-check that you have entered the “Site Key / Activation Code” correctly. If you still get an error message, visit technical support page to contact our technical support department.