Procter & Gamble has standardized on AVEVA software in its 90 plants across the globe to accelerate time to market for a wide range of personal health, consumer health, and personal care and hygiene products. AVEVA’s System Platform acts a flexible foundation for giving cross-functional teams access to monitor, control and mitigate bottle necks with real-time and historical data across manufacturing processes and global sites. AVEVA is an enthusiastic partner in supporting Industry 4.0 initiatives across P&G.
- Lack of operational visibility due to incongruent system and operational standards
- Expensive duplicative work re-developing a system foundation for each new plant
- Lack of collaboration between cross-functional teams due to siloed data
Goals of our collaboration
- Allow P&G to drive global system standards across its plants to reduce costs and provide a “single pane of glass” for managing operations
- Improve decision making and collaboration by providing employees visibility to both historical and real time data
- Leverage AVEVA global reach to standardize platform and integration with other systems, including regional SI services & tooling partners
Benefits of the implementation
- P&G drives system standards across all plants to unify data, achieve 360° reporting and KPIs and reduce implementation costs.
- Templated system components allow P&G to standardize implementation and training for a global network of System Integrators.
- Cross-functional teams have improved agility facilitated by access to historical and real-time data for identifying anomalies and operational trends.