Promon Engenharia’s project portfolio features such high-profile projects as the Itaipu hydroelectric plant (on the Brazil/Paraguay border), the Angra Nuclear Power Plant (Rio de Janeiro), and numerous oil & gas projects across Brazil. Working with multiple partners, it was critical for Promon to deliver instrumentation data in a consistent, clear and easy-to-understand manner.
“AVEVA Instrumentation enables our engineers to focus uniquely on detailed and accurate project work. They don’t have to divert their attention to seek administrator input when they require interoperability; every process moves faster, more simply and more productively.”
– Siddartha Nassif; System Engineer Coordinator, Promon Engenharia
- To eliminate downtime triggered by systems realignment with other parties’ technologies.
- To seamlessly fulfill Promon’s role for every project, regardless of size or complexity.
- To produce higher-quality designs.
- Systems did not integrate with other parties’ technology.
- Designers could not be self-sufficient with the current technology.
- Instrumentation data is delivered in a clear, consistent and easily understandable manner.
- Uniform export of data provides complete interoperability.
- Maximum workflow flexibility has improved project productivity and design accuracy is now collaborative.
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.