“Wellbeing is super important to me. I’ve always used exercise to decompress—I can’t imagine not being able to run, cycle, or swim on a regular basis. But when it comes to wellbeing, there is no one solution. AVEVA provides a huge range of tools and resources to help our people stay healthy and happy. And as the executive sponsor for wellbeing, I’m thrilled to see our approach improving all the time.”
Rob McGreevy, Chief Product Ofﬁcer, Executive Sponsor for wellbeing programs
A piece of employee content from the 2022 wellbeing week
- Free, anonymous counseling available to all employees and their family members
- A wellbeing networking run by employees, plus mental ﬁrst aiders in all employee groups
- Flexible and hybrid working so employees can achieve a positive work-life balance
- Regular activities to promote wellbeing, including mindfulness sessions and activity challenges
- Internal resources, including toolkits for managers and inspiring stories from employees
- Annual wellbeing week featuring company-wide activities, content, and discussions
No other company that I’ve worked with has really promoted wellbeing like AVEVA. Here it’s not just about your physical health, but your mental health, too.”
Sara Melendrez, Account Manager, US West
The path ahead
The COVID-19 pandemic opened all our eyes to the critical importance of wellbeing. Since 2020, our leaders’ and employees’ approaches have matured immensely, and our organization’s commitment to wellbeing will only continue to grow.
We plan to ensure that wellbeing is considered in every aspect of the employee experience. This means increasing our focus on improving the wellbeing of underrepresented groups within the company and continuing to improve and reﬁne initiatives under our four pillars of health, personal growth, work, and connections.
We make a positive, sustainable difference in the world
We aim high and surpass the expected
We ask questions, and experiment to find powerful, meaningful solutions
We put people first and build relationships based on inclusion and respect
We will continually strive to make our workforce more diverse, our culture more inclusive, and our future brighter. It all starts here, with us.
Work with people who believe in leading by example.