- New no-code software using artificial Intelligence (AI) will enable industrial enterprises to predict quality, energy efficiency and throughput
- Cloud-based AVEVA Advanced Analytics helps organizations make sense of growing data volumes to cut waste, improve productivity and meet sustainability goals
London, United Kingdom, October 19, 2023 – AVEVA, a global leader in industrial software, announces the launch of AVEVA Advanced Analytics to help boost operations efficiency and meet sustainability key performance indicators (KPIs) using the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
AVEVA Advanced Analytics is a no-code software-as-a-service solution that transforms industrial operations data into immediately actionable insights. The cloud-based software enables businesses to predict quality, energy efficiency and throughput, setting new standards for production efficiency and sustainability.
AVEVA Advanced Analytics builds on the advantages of both AVEVA Data Hub and AVEVA PI System. It removes barriers to data sharing, and enhances secure, real-time collaboration for remote teams – whether internal or external – around a single digital source of truth.
David Bleackley, Vice President and Head of Advanced Applications at AVEVA, said, “By combining data enrichment, artificial intelligence and human insight, AVEVA Advanced Analytics helps organizations maximize the value of their industrial data with real-time predictive insights throughout the production process, to improve operational efficiency. It predicts inefficiencies and therefore enables companies to reduce waste and energy costs – something that is good for the triple bottom line of planet, people and profit.”
Customer applications for AVEVA Advanced Analytics span a wide range of industries, from consumer products to food and beverage, packaging, building materials and hybrid manufacturing, as well as water and wastewater. Typical deployments have resulted in 10x return on subscription investment, 12% improvement in uptime, 4% reductions in energy costs, 100% first pass quality and 90% reduction in hardware, development and consulting costs.
AVEVA Advanced Analytics is currently available for customer deployment via the AVEVA Flex subscription program.
Background on AVEVA Advanced Analytics:
AVEVA Advanced Analytics delivers value through its three key benefits, making it a game-changer for industrial operations:
- Predicting quality for best results: With AVEVA Advanced Analytics, businesses can reduce the cost of quality, increase first pass yield, and minimize recalls, significantly abating waste. The solution proactively detects process deviations in real-time during the production process and provides recommendations to bring operations back to their optimal state, improving quality while reducing resource use.
- Predicting energy efficiency to improve sustainable outcomes: AVEVA Advanced Analytics identifies patterns and conditions to optimize energy usage, suggests corrective actions to remedy deviations from normal conditions, and spotlights unnecessary energy consumption by idle assets. As a result, businesses have an action plan to reduce CO2 emissions and shrink their carbon footprint to hasten sustainability key performance indicators.
- Predicting throughput for value gains: By optimizing throughput on products and lines, industries using AVEVA Advanced Analytics can operate at peak performance, thanks to real-time insights that can streamline production processes, reduce production time, improve operational efficiency, and unlock cost savings.
AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, sparking ingenuity to drive responsible use of the world’s resources. The company’s secure industrial cloud platform and applications enable businesses to harness the power of their information and improve collaboration with customers, suppliers and partners.
Over 20,000 enterprises in over 100 countries rely on AVEVA to help them deliver life’s essentials: safe and reliable energy, food, medicines, infrastructure and more. By connecting people with trusted information and AI-enriched insights, AVEVA enables teams to engineer efficiently and optimize operations, driving growth and sustainability.
Named as one of the world’s most innovative companies, AVEVA supports customers with open solutions and the expertise of more than 6,400 employees, 5,000 partners and 5,700 certified developers. With operations around the globe, AVEVA is headquartered in Cambridge, UK.
Copyright © 2023 AVEVA Solutions Limited. All rights reserved. AVEVA Solutions Limited is owned by AVEVA Group. AVEVA, the AVEVA logos and AVEVA product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of AVEVA Group or its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom and other countries.