Strategy 1: Using Content from Page Properties
Learn more about what Page Properties are and how they are used.
Specifically, refer to the following sections because the fields in these sections are integral to this reusable content strategy working correctly:
- Basic Properties Field Governance
- Card Properties Field Governance
Learn more about the Basic Properties and/or Card Properties referenced for the following:
Strategy 2: Using Experience Fragments
Learn more about what experience fragments are and how they are used across the site.
Pros of a Reusable Content Strategy
- Create content once, publish where needed
- Edit content in Page Properties and publish once, and changes are reflected automatically wherever content is referenced on other pages
- Translate once, then content pulls through as already translated when reference on other pages (AVEVA: Is this working as expected?)
Cons of a Reusable Content Strategy
- Content cannot be tailored for different pages if using a dynamic model; a static model may need to be used instead
- For example, if a product card is referenced on both the Engineering page and the Energy page, product messaging cannot be customized for each page it is on if using the dynamic model; this means that customization is traded off for authoring and publishing efficiencies