What if you could use real-time data insights to super-charge asset performance and reduce both costs and risk?
Power utilities already use AVEVA™ PI System™ to gain insight into operations. By combining AVEVA PI System with predictive analytics and visualization, power generators can move from reactive maintenance to more proactive and prescriptive asset management. With this integrated and data-centric approach, utilities reduce operational costs and increase both reliability and profitability.
- Minimize unplanned downtime and decrease equivalent forced outage rate (EFOR)
- Improve profitability and reduce operational costs
Increase asset health
- Move from reactive to preventive maintenance by complementing your AVEVA PI System with AVEVA™ Predictive Analytics
- Combine visualization with data analytics to monitor assets and target repair
Enable full visibility
- Enrich your data analytics with visualization to produce actionable insight for informed decision-making
- Connect engineering, operations, and other data in context for end-to end enterprise visibility
Learn how AVEVA customers in the power industry have already achieved their goals.
Ontario Power Generation uses AVEVA Predictive Analytics to deliver safe, reliable and sustainable power.
Duke Energy uses early warning identification and diagnosis of equipment problems with predictive asset analytics to save over US$65M+.