Namchi Smart City, as part of the Indian Smart Cities Mission, sought to foster innovative, sustainable, and resilient development for the city. Namchi worked with AVEVA to develop an Integrated Cross-city Command Centre and technology platform, which simplifies and optimizes municipality services. The city augmented and retrofitted existing city infrastructure to conserve energy. By using smart technology to improve the quality of life for its expanding population, the city has cut energy use by 20% and plans to support tourism and drive economic growth.
"We are extremely excited to be working with AVEVA to set a new standard in smart city innovation. The Integrated Command Center will allow us to revolutionize our civic management, optimize energy usage and improve the quality of life for our citizens.”
Nagaraju Mamillapalli, Krystal Integrated Systems Pvt Ltd
Namchi Smart City
- Use smart technology for sustainable improvements in municipality services
- Augment and retrofit the existing city infrastructure to conserve energy
- Lack of insight into disparate municipality services and applications
- Lack of real-time, consolidated data impacting decision-making
- AVEVA™ Unified Operations Center
- Energy savings of approximately 20% for the city
- Increase in operational efficiency by approximately 40%
- Early deployment and faster time-to-market by three months
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.