A solution that can be used within AVEVA System Platform and allows the end-user to create sequences of operations (steps) that can be triggered to execute, with a user request or calendar schedule.
- CUSTOM CALENDARS: Timetables, Repetitions (daily, weekly, hourly) and Exceptions (holidays)
- ASSET TEMPLATES: Model any object that will be used in plans or events in an intuitive schema for end users.
- ASSET INSTANCES: Instantiate asset templates and customize its properties.
- SYSTEMS: Link a group of asset instances to a custom calendar.
- In critical environments, the execution must be within the control systems (this module provides System Platform objects the ability to interpret the configured plans and the execution plans and sends them to the corresponding PLC).
- In non-critical environments, the sequences and schedules can be executed by System Platform objects that are provided as part of the solution.
WEB PORTAL FOR ADVANCED USERS -
- Timetables, repetitions (daily, weekly, hourly) and exceptions (holidays)
- Model any object that will be used in plans or events in an intuitive schema for end users.
WEB PORTAL FOR STANDARD USERS -
- Create, edit or delete plans and events.
- Deploy Changes.
ARCHESTRA GRAPHICS -
- Operate plans (start, pause, skip a step, stop)
Infrastructure projects like Smart Cities and SCADA solutions that are global in scale and based on System Platform Latest Version
MS SQL Server
Windows Operating System
Becolve Digital, S.A.
Offering technology solutions and operational consultancy associated with industrial environments, infrastructures, and smart cities. We work to advise the industry and infrastructures sectors to manage optimally the generation and exploitation of information in real time.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.