Bulk Material Production and Inventory Management
- Take the guesswork out of inventories and WIP across the entire supply chain and trace all valuable materials from in-situ resources through the final product in near real-time.
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy in product quality, quantity, and blends by employing a solution with built-in validation, reconciliation, and error correction methods.
AVEVA Production Management
Formerly Known As Ampla Operations Management
AVEVA Production Management (Formerly Ampla Operations Management) allow you to increase your operational profitability, agility and competitiveness by providing you with end to end process visibility and data driven decision making based on a single trusted source of information.
Real-time Transparency to Process Inventory
Provide insight into the details of process inventory in real-time.
- View details of material movements into and out of specific work centers
- Review the genealogy of materials moving across multiple work centers across the supply chain
- Calculate the quality of inbound and outbound materials within a work center
- Identify the latest known balance of materials within a work center, as well as the balance over time
- Determine the weighted average balance of stockpiles and the balance of specific lots of material at any time or over a defined period of time
AVEVA BI Gateway
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
Yield Accounting and Metal Balance
- Enhance the reconciliation of daily production balances with month-end accounting results using a proven yield/metal accounting method
- Understand measurement bias in the processes and simplify the month-end reporting
AVEVA Production Accounting
Formerly Known As Yield Accounting
AVEVA Production Accounting addresses the pressing issue of unaccounted losses for refineries, petrochemical plants, and other processing facilities.
Enable Operational Decisions through Consistent Actions and Procedures
Real-time transparency of inventories and WIP results in an immediate understanding of issues within a supply chain. Address the issues and provide the business with an opportunity to respond quickly to deviations in plans and the agility to respond to spot market requests.
- Empower new and experienced workers to remediate issues consistently
- Embed "best practices" into the system for consistency
- Employ a stringent governance method for month-end production reconciliation processes
- Enable operational innovation through improvement in worker actions and procedures
- Empower accountability of actions and sign-offs to improve safety and operational efficiency
AVEVA Operational Safety Management
AVEVA Operational Safety Management enables asset operators to eliminate, minimize, or mitigate operational risk while optimizing asset performance.
AVEVA™ Work Tasks
Formerly Known As Skelta BPM
Advanced work tasks management for the digital transformation of standard operating procedures, orchestration of work execution, and for empowering the connected worker through information access and digital collaboration on desktop and mobile devices.
Capture Data Across Existing Assets
- Automate the collection of inventory movements, events, and process data from your existing plant equipment and systems.
- Contextualize the data relative to location, shift, ore or material
- Gain real-time inventory updates
- A high-availability architecture provides data integrity and reliability
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
AVEVA Communication Drivers
Device-agnostic, universal communication strategy that connects you to the widest variety of hardware and software solutions.
Professional Services for Value Realization
- Augment your internal project capability with proven subject matter experts and engineers who can help you unlock the value within your business and maximize your returns.
- Aveva’s team of experts and our highly qualified partners globally can deliver insights into untapped improvement potential and then apply proven and sustainable technology solutions to these problems where the highest returns can be realized by the business in the shortest time possible.
Professional Services for Value Realization - Mining
Augment your internal project capability with proven subject matter experts and engineers who can help you unlock the value within your business and maximize your returns.
Maximize Sustainable Real-time Rate Productivity - Mining
Transform productivity through proactive operations and maximize sustainable rate production targets in real-time.
Unified Supply Chain
Formerly Known As Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management
AVEVA Unified Supply Chain ensures security and visibility of supply chain knowledge, with simple, consistent access to data and easy integration to external business systems.
4x Zoom, Outdoor HD IP Camera
High-quality, high-resolution color video camera with a motorized zoom lens and auto-iris. High-definition video in low-light conditions includes integrated IR LEDs for operation at 0 lux up to 50 meters.
AVEVA™ Insight - Mobile Application for Analytics
Bring your Industrial Information to your fingertips, easily and with rich capability. Providing an ideal partner to Insight Analytics clients by providing access and awareness of your plant easily on a mobile application.
AVEVA Mobile Operator
Formerly Known As IntelTrac Mobile Operator Rounds
AVEVA Mobile Operator software combined with mobile devices improves operations efficiency, streamlines maintenance management, and increases regulatory compliance visibility.
AVEVA Plant SCADA
Formerly Known As Citect SCADA
A reliable, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers.