Adjustable Availability Levels
Choose the availability level that matches your business needs – fault tolerant mode for mission critical workloads, high availability mode when stateful data protection isn’t required.
Metro Site Availability - Native Disaster Recovery
- Protect your applications and data against site-wide catastrophe or disaster. Replicate data, and restart applications at another metro-area site.
- “Disaster recovery” is an automated repair method which is used to overcome corrupted software and major hardware failures
- “Disaster recovery” servers are often used for other purposes – training, testing patches or upgrades, configuration work
- If people cannot respond in time for some of the failure types, then “disaster recovery” is needed
High Availability Applied to Your Choice of Hardware - Industry-standard Hardware Support
- Use everRun with a wide variety of commodity x86 server hardware, to create your own affordable, redundant computing platform.
- Apply High Availability -lock Step to your own choice of hardware
- Comply with IT Hardware Standards, but achieve your High Availability easily
- Validated with Wonderware System Platform, Historian, InTouch and Citect
High availability software solution providing 99.99 level of availability, the ability to take off the shelf hardware servers and apply this software for high availability
Stratus Technologies Inc.
We take the complexity out of keeping business critical applications running 24/7/365. Our technologies proactively prevent instances of unplanned downtime both in the data center and at the edge, and its services ensure any challenges are addressed before customers need to react. Global Fortune 500 companies and small to medium sized businesses in a wide range of industries across the globe have been relying on Stratus for operationally simple, continuous availability for more than 35 years.
Stratus ftServer– Fault Tolerance for Control Room Applications
Award winning computer platform for delivering continuously available SCADA/HMI, Historian, and MES services in the control room. Eliminate unplanned downtime. Certified for System Platform 2017.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
AVEVA Unified Operations Center
AVEVA offers edge to enterprise visibility and control that enables agile, efficient and responsive operations.