AVEVA is proud of the recognition we have received, emphasizing the excellence of our people and the caliber of innovations we deliver to our customers.
Here are some of our most recent:
Business Intelligence Group 2023 Sustainability Award Winner
- Lisa Wee, VP, Global Head of Sustainability, won in the Sustainability Hero of the Year category.
2023 CRN Channel Chief Award winners
- Steve Lawerne, VP, Global Channel Programs and Joy Verplank, VP, Americas Partners, recognized as top channel executives in the industry
100 Best Companies for Women
- AVEVA named in the Top 100 Best Companies for Women in India for 2022.
2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- A “leader” in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems
Most Innovative Companies award 2022
- Ranked No. 4 in the Manufacturing category
Global Equality and Diversity 2021 Awards
- Winner: Transparency Award
- Highly Commended: Inclusive Workplace Award
Global Awards for Steel Excellence 2021
- Winner: Technology Provider of the Year
2021 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards
- Winner: Energy Partner of the Year Award
- Finalist: Sustainability Changemaker Award
2020 Hydrocarbon Processing Awards:
- Winner: Best Health, Safety or Environmental Contribution
- Winner: Best Instrument Technology award
2020 Frost & Sullivan - Frost Radar ‘’Growth Innovation Leadership” Awards:
- Winner: Growth, Innovation and Leadership Awards - AVEVA’s Asset Performance Management 4.0 framework
2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards:
- Finalist: Manufacturing – recognised for AVEVA’s outstanding technology solutions and services in Manufacturing
2019 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™
- A “leader” in Gartner™ Magic Quadrant for Manufacturing Execution Systems
2019 Financial Times – Inclusive Boards 100th Most Influential Women in Engineering
- AVEVA’s non-executive director, Jennifer Allerton recognized as one of the top 100 Most Influential Women in the Engineering Sector.
2019 Hydrocarbon Processing Awards:
- Winner: Best Digital Twin / Operator Training Technology
- Winner: Best Process / Plant Operations Optimization Technology
2017 WISE Employer of the Year Award
- 2017 - AVEVA Announced as Winner of the WISE Employer of the Year Award
CSiA - 2021 Partner Member of the Year Award
- The Partner Member of the Year Award recognizes a Partner Member that has participated significantly in the advancement of the association and profession.
Channel Partners – 2021 Channel Influencer of the Year
- AVEVA has been selected as one of the top ‘Channel Influencers of the Year’ by the editors at Channel Partners and Channel Futures.