Product Licensing Policies
AVEVA’s software licensing policy seeks to achieve three objectives:
To make it easy to acquire, use and benefit from AVEVA technology
To ensure that licensed users are provided with the highest-quality products and close technical support, enabling them to operate their AVEVA deployments effectively and with confidence
To maximize industry confidence in AVEVA software by preventing its unauthorized use, misuse, modification, copying or distribution, and by identifying and prosecuting distributors and users of unauthorized or counterfeit versions of our software
AVEVA offers a flexible range of licensing options that may be selected or combined to suit the specific requirements of individual customers. This flexibility allows the software deployment to be tailored to the number of users, project size, duration or location of use and ensures the highest possible return on investment.
Product and Customer Support
Registered users effectively become partners with AVEVA, not only benefitting from our normal Product Support service, but also able and encouraged to alert AVEVA to any issues or opportunities for improvement they encounter when using our software. This two-way dialogue between AVEVA and its user community is one reason for the high quality of our products and the confidence our customers place in it.
Needless to say, this close support does not extend to unlicensed users.
End-User Licence Agreement (EULA)
This is the legally binding agreement on the licensing of AVEVA software between AVEVA Solutions Ltd and its customers.
- Download AVEVA's End-User Licence Agreement (French)
- Download AVEVA's End-User Licence Agreement (German)
- Download AVEVA's End-User Licence Agreement (Japanese)
- Download AVEVA's End-User Licence Agreement (Korean)
- AVEVA Clickwrap EULA P&O APM M&C 2019
- AVEVA Clickwrap EULA P&O APM M&C
- AVEVA Clickwrap EULA Engineering (including SimSci and Process Optimization)
- AVEVA Unified Supply Chain Clickwrap
Product Support Policy & Guidelines
These documents explain how AVEVA provides technical support to its customers.
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Policy (English)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Guidelines (English)
- Download AVEVA's Software End-of-Sale/End-of-Life Policy (English)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Policy (French)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Policy Guidelines (French)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Policy (German)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Guidelines (German)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Policy (Japanese)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Guidelines (Japanese)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Policy (Korean)
- Download AVEVA's Product Support Guidelines (Korean)
Ethical Trading Policy
AVEVA adheres to a policy of honest and fair trading. This document explains the details.
Extended Product Support Services*
This is the legally binding agreement between AVEVA Solutions Limited and its customers on Extended Support Services.
* Please verify with your account manager if this service is available in your region
Terms and Conditions
Download the latest terms and conditions below:
GDPR Statement for AVEVA Customers
This statement seeks to inform AVEVA customers of the steps that AVEVA is taking to ensure compliance with the GDPR.