Future-proof SCADA solution provides digital continuity and decreased time to market for a global semiconductor company.
A global semiconductor fabrication company implemented AVEVA System Platform’s reusable engineering to provide a reliable foundation for managing critical utilities consumption, including gas, chemicals, water, power, during the manufacturing process. This boosts sustainability and supports the company’s Industry 4.0 initiatives towards achieving digital transformation.
- Need to leverage early engineering efforts and to share information across multiple sites
- Desire to implement better tools to monitor and control facilities & assets
- Need for better understanding of digital transformation and benefits
- Increase efficiency in how software is managed to run facilities
- Leverage AVEVA’s global reach to standardize platform and integration with other systems, including regional SI services & tooling partners
- Drive global acceptance of a standard platform
- Standardization across AVEVA System Platform promotes efficient working practices including reuse of code and objects
- Common SCADA Platform helps teams to share data and run combined analytics to optimize operations
- Company is embracing sustainability and Industry 4.0 working practices, leading the way in its industry
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.