Andon - Visual Display Management Key Features
- Easy-to-use message management system including prioritization and queuing of Andon alerts
- Trigger Events when a data value or bit reaches a certain value
- Forward HMI / SCADA event messages
- Multiple applications/systems (InTouch HMI, System Platform, OPC, ODBC) may publish information to the same shared LED or LCD display
Integrated Audio Enunciation
Andon systems are best implemented with both real-time display content as well as the audible enunciation of new display content and allow for easy control of audible alarm tones/messages.
- Display KPI data with real-time embedded data
- Full suite of flexible ANDON administration tools, all accessible remotely
- Easily reconfigurable by in-house staff for flexible or agile manufacturing environments with developing Andon requirements
Industrial Digital Signage Content and Audio Control
Starting with Marquee Manager Server, VideoSERVER extends the Andon - Visual Display Management product line to enable full control and customization of display templates for fixed and mobile devices.
Customize with Text, Graphics, Animations, and Sounds
With real-time data collection from various systems and prioritization, VideoSERVER provides the ability to customize any display surface with text, graphics, animations, and sounds while creating a standard interface across all display types.
Full Customization of Display Templates
- Display objects implemented currently within VideoSERVER are optimized for long-distance viewing.
- Supports audio control allowing for tones/tunes to be attached to events as they occur and then they may be used to draw attention to display content changes.
- Base Objects: Label, Text (Marquee), Counter, Clock, Text Cell, Solid Cell, Web, Graphics, Application
- Extended Objects: Frame, Progress Bar, String Alert, Time, Visual Alert, Section
IIoT Enabled Platform - Advanced Connectivity and Interoperability
Our Innovative Communication Platform leverages our partnership with AVEVA and our integration with industrial automation systems. Key Benefits:
- Platform is IIoT Enabled – supports a wide range of inputs (applications and systems: ERP, MES, Life Safety) and outputs (devices and messaging destinations)
- Easy Installation & Dynamic Configuration – user-friendly, rapid installation, and dynamic configuration
- Multi-Lingual Character Support – our software supports the output of Unicode characters to both textual devices and visual displays
- Centralized & Remote Management – access SeQent Solutions from any browser on any device
Increase productivity, quality, and the bottom line with our Alarm Notification & Visualization Software solutions that build a bridge between industrial automation systems and communication devices.
Oil & Gas
Food & Beverage
Water & Wastewater
Power & Utilities
Pulp & Paper
Multi-Lingual Character Support – our software supports the output of Unicode characters to both textual devices and visual displays
Windows Operating System
SeQent is a leading industrial automation software provider and early pioneer in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) with over twenty years of experience and thousands of installations worldwide. Our Alarm Notification Software, Andon-Visual Display Management, Industrial Automated Messaging, and Industrial Wi-Fi SMS Messaging solutions provide a bridge between industrial automation systems and communication devices.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
EVANS Control Room Expertise Services
Manufacturer of control room consoles, technical furniture, and security rooms. Discover your next console and control room solutions with Evans.
Citect Historian Conversion
Historian evolution with a highly qualified team
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Manufacturing Assessment & Analysis
Assess your manufacturing process, and develop a Gap report of the operations with recommendations to address each item to improve overall operational performance.