Any Database, Any Table
- Write data from OPC servers into any ODBC compliant database, such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DB2, and more.
- Use existing tables, or create new ones fully customized to meet your needs.
- Query any database and send data back to OPC for production schedules, recipes, process setpoints, and more.
- Connect to any SQL database running on the same computer as the Datahub, and log your OPC data to any new or existing table
- Log your OPC data to any database that is visible on the network. The DataHub's built-in Store and Forward mechanism stores the data in memory whenever the database is unavailable and forwards it in time-sequential order when the connection is restored
- Query your database and send the results back to your OPC server. This is useful for supervisory control, changing set points, sending recipes, and more
Optional Add-On Features
- Tunnel/Mirror – securely network OPC data without DCOM.
- Data Bridging – connect two or more OPC servers to share data.
- OPC A&E – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- Modbus – connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
- Email/SMS - notification sent based on data changes.
- DDE/Excel Support - live data in Excel or other DDE programs.
- Redundancy - hot standby switching of redundant data streams.
- Camera - stream live video or images of your system.
- API - connect custom programs.
Write and query any ODBC database with OPC UA or OPC DA (Classic) data using fully customisable trigger events and conditions.
Skkynet Cloud Systems, Inc.
We offer real-time middleware products that allow you to securely acquire, monitor, control, network and consolidate live process data in-plant or over insecure networks.
Virsec Security Platform
Pioneering cybersecurity uniquely designed to protect SCADA, HMI, MES and other industrial software solutions within memory by guardrailing applications controlling industrial operations and processes to prevent dangerous attacks, like Stuxnet, Triton, Industroyer, Ransomware and more.
Formerly Known As InTouch Edge HMI
The rich feature set enables users to create intuitive, secure, and highly maintainable HMI /SCADA applications for any industry. AVEVA Edge HMI is ideal for OEMs, Machine Builders, Value Added Resellers, Discrete HMI/SCADA, or Process HMI/SCADA.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
AVEVA Historian, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As Historian
Empower people with high-fidelity historical data from operations, enabling them to solve problems faster, make better data-based decisions, and increase productivity.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
AVEVA Communication Drivers
Device-agnostic, universal communication strategy that connects you to the widest variety of hardware and software solutions.
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Citect Historian Conversion
Historian evolution with a highly qualified team