- We imagined a global digitalization approach. A flexible, intelligent process where the complete AVEVA suite is integrated and interconnected : The Global D-Vision.
- The Global D-Vision allows the process, energy and marine industries to manage all their plant engineering data such as 1D : Lists and Datasheets, 2D : Drawing and Schematics , 3D : Models and Scans, 4D : Times , 5D : Costs , 6D : Performance.
Engineering & Design Digitalization journey
ORINOX teams can support a full AVEVA Integrated Engineering & Design suite definition, configuration, implementation and administration including:
- Project Databases Managmentnwith AVEVA Admin
- Catalogues and Specs Managment with AVEVA Paragon
- Tags Registery, Lists & Datasheets with AVEVA Engineering
- PIDs, PFDs & Schematics for AVEVA Diagrams or PID
- Plant design 3D Model and Laser Scan with AVEVA E3D or PDMS
- Drawings and layouts generation with AVEVA E3D or PDMS
Oil & Gas
Food & Beverage
Water & Wastewater
Power & Utilities
Pulp & Paper
South East Asia
Requirements Definition Services
ISO 9001 Certification
ORINOX teams are experts in the implementation, integration and administration of AVEVA Engineering solutions. Whatever your project, we have the solution. ORINOX is constantly innovating in order to simplify your industry 4.0 journey. ORINOX is a global digitization partner for Owner-Operators (OO) and Engineering-Procurement-Construction (EPC) committed to digitalize the process, energy and Naval industries.
AVEVA E3D Design
Formerly Known As AVEVA Everything 3D
The most advanced and powerful 3D design solution, enabling clash-free multi-discipline design to maximize engineering and design efficiency.
AVEVA Point Cloud Manager
formerly known as AVEVA LFM
Capture, store, visualize, and handle point Cloud datasets in a simple, accessible, and secure workflow.
AVEVA™ P&ID is an AutoCAD-based P&ID design application that can be used as a stand-alone application or as a fully integrated key part of the AVEVA Integrated Engineering and Design suite.
AVEVA Electrical and Instrumentation
AVEVA Electrical is functionally rich, both for the engineering contractor in design and for the Owner Operator in day-to-day operations.
Browse the AVEVA engineering portfolio to discover a product suitable for your needs. Find out more today!
Accurate Electrical and Instrumentation System Design
Add instrumentation and electrical data to the complete project information model, enabling the full range of AVEVA’s design, engineering, collaboration, and life-cycle management technologies.
Unified Engineering Implementation
techneauxLOGICS specializes in the implementation, configuration, administration, and support of AVEVA’s Unified Engineering offering. With partnerships in Laser Scanning, techneauxLOGICS can deliver the systems required to make your Digital Twin a reality.
Integrated Unified Engineering
Interdisciplinary Design for Industrial Plants
Gaining the ability to view potential errors, clashes, and dead-ends require design teams to be in regular contact with external partners, and systems that are fully capable of interoperability and collaboration across all workflows.