- Grid reliability is a rising concern and nations are working towards digitization of transmission and distribution grids, maximizing the utilization of assets in the grids as well as modernizing the automation infrastructure.
- Operations excellence is achieved when grid operators are empowered to make faster, closed-loop decisions, provide better power quality and minimal outages while maximizing the ROI on assets.
AVEVA APM Assessment
Formerly Known As APM Assessment
APM Assessment enables customers to gain an understanding of the status of their business and opportunities that will provide the quickest financial return.
Advanced Analytics for Superior Asset Performance
Capture and analyze real-time data generated from the process and equipment, providing closed-loop tuning and management for higher asset performance and enhanced operations control. Address the performance gaps caused by isolated data, inability to capture and share tacit knowledge, and failure to respond quickly to non-conformance events.
- KPI manager increases decision support and awareness.
- Event manager to extract and present event details across multiple assets.
- Decision manager for a case management capability to store alerts, events, and tasks through their life cycles.
- The operations console is the face of the predictive performance management application and provides the client experience framework.
- Operational data management provides self-service semantic processing to consolidate multiple sources of data into one “integrated version of the truth.”
- Predictive asset analytics solution provides early warning notifications and diagnosis of equipment issues days, weeks, or months before failure.
Performance Manager improves operating profits by providing closed-loop enterprise-wide performance monitoring tools to optimise assets and operations.
Moving Beyond Preventive Maintenance
- A rules-based logic solution to monitor data and events obtained from automation and sensors on assets
- The user-defined rules initiate inspection and maintenance activities resulting in early failure detection.
- Condition-based maintenance management increases asset availability, reliability, and avoids unnecessary downtime.
- Notifications are triggered based on rules and can be simple warnings, automated work requests, or complex workflow involving multiple departments.
- This is a crucial module in a reliability centered maintenance or other continuous improvement strategies.
A new cloud-based solution that is focused on increasing plant asset utilization and operational performance by providing accurate information on equipment downtime and efficiency.
Predict Asset Health Issues
- Detect and diagnose issues with advanced pattern recognition
- An equipment agnostic (rotating and static) solution monitors real-time health and performance of critical assets using artificial intelligence, advanced pattern recognition, and sophisticated data mining techniques.
- A graphical approach unleashes advanced analysis to predict the asset performance
AVEVA Predictive Analytics
Formerly Known As PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
AVEVA™ Insight – Predictive Analytics
Upgrade your existing AVEVA Insight Subscription to unlock Predictive Analytics capabilities for increased visibility of asset performance and early detection of anomalies.
Maximize Workforce Productivity
- A decision support system that targets the mobile workforce to improve maintenance and operational processes by connecting stranded physical assets to digital tools and services.
- A mobile workforce guidance system - maintenance and operational procedures can be performed on-demand as well as scheduled in advance to avoid unplanned costs and minimize planned cost while improving workforce productivity.
AVEVA Mobile Operator
Formerly Known As IntelTrac Mobile Operator Rounds
AVEVA Mobile Operator software combined with mobile devices improves operations efficiency, streamlines maintenance management, and increases regulatory compliance visibility.
Workforce Change Management and On boarding
Drive operational consistency with Operator Training Simulators (OTS) and enable operators to train on a computer in an identical environment to the control room. Simulation and training tools provide in-depth process understanding through accurate simulation models of the plant that aid in process analysis and operator training.
- A scalable computing environment (test vs. training vs. real-time)
- Secure and flexible access control (add/edit/delete user privileges)
- Simplified IT overhead via on-demand cloud infrastructure
- Flexible usage and pricing models
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality for immersive experiences
AVEVA Operator Training Simulators - Empower operators to run a plant in any conditions
Train operators in a simulated environment identical to the control room – including process behavior and control system response.
Augmented Reality for Maintenance
Augmented Operations Management enables universal context of real-time processes, alarms, events and historical data across disparate business systems and units through a unified data model with cross platform support for different client interfaces.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management
Formerly Known As Avantis. PRO Enterprise Asset Management
Enterprise Asset Management is a comprehensive solution for providing maintenance management, inventory management, and more.
AVEVA Enterprise Data Management
Enterprise Data Management offers real-time enterprise data management that bridges the IT/OT information gap. Find out more today!
Access your Citect SCADA system from any device, securely. Real-time visibility into plant operations on the go. Turn your smart device into a powerful SCADA application extension capable of displaying and analyzing your operations.
AVEVA Plant SCADA
Formerly Known As Citect SCADA
A reliable, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers.
APEX Expertise Services
Enabling manufacturers to deliver on their brand promise. Working collaboratively to understand the culture. Bringing best fit solutions to the table. Our team is ready.
Base Automação Expertise Services
Services to better attend customer needs. Using tools of consulting, supervision, integration, support, maintenance and training, to help you achieve your goals with excellency.
Enterprise Automation Citect Expertise Services
Enabling clients to get the maximum benefits from their Citect SCADA assets. Enterprise Automation has been the most certified Citect SCADA integrator in the US for 10 years.
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future