Digital Asset Transformation Value
- A successful digital asset strategy enables a team to achieve the most economic return on assets with digital collaboration in Engineering, Operations & Maintenance.
- Get the total picture and understand risk early, enabling immediate corrective actions.
Align Asset Strategy with Business Objectives
Increase return on assets and manage risk to safeguard business continuity and
- A high level of confidence in decision making
- Visibility of real-time availability
- Secure regulatory compliance
- Early identification of asset failure
AVEVA Predictive Analytics
Formerly Known As PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
A new cloud-based solution that is focused on increasing plant asset utilization and operational performance by providing accurate information on equipment downtime and efficiency.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management
Formerly Known As Avantis. PRO Enterprise Asset Management
Enterprise Asset Management is a comprehensive solution for providing maintenance management, inventory management, and more.
AVEVA™ Insight – Predictive Analytics
Upgrade your existing AVEVA Insight Subscription to unlock Predictive Analytics capabilities for increased visibility of asset performance and early detection of anomalies.
Confidence in Asset Performance
Reimagine business processes for a digital a world that includes possibilities to:
- Leverage predictive insights for equipment and resource optimization
- Maximize the enterprise-wide return on asset investment
AVEVA Edge Management
AVEVA Edge Management enables software provisioning and management of remote devices across architectures e.g. IIoT, hybrid-cloud. Standardize across different locations. Monitor status and health.
Optimization Opportunities for Maximum Return
- Asset Performance Management (APM) Assessment enables our customers to gain a clear understanding of the current status of their business and where improvement opportunities will provide the quickest financial return.
- The APM Assessment also includes a comprehensive action plan to execute against that strategy.
- Establish a Clear Road-map for Improvement
AVEVA APM Assessment
Formerly Known As APM Assessment
APM Assessment enables customers to gain an understanding of the status of their business and opportunities that will provide the quickest financial return.
AVEVA™ Insight - Cloud Platform for Industrial Operations
Naturally step into the IIoT through native connectivity to existing industrial applications such as HMIs, Historians, IoT devices - Data collection, storage, KPIs, and sophisticated analysis capabilities to users of all levels.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
Virsec Security Platform
Pioneering cybersecurity uniquely designed to protect SCADA, HMI, MES and other industrial software solutions within memory by guardrailing applications controlling industrial operations and processes to prevent dangerous attacks, like Stuxnet, Triton, Industroyer, Ransomware and more.
AVEVA Operational Safety Management
AVEVA Operational Safety Management enables asset operators to eliminate, minimize, or mitigate operational risk while optimizing asset performance.
AVEVA™ Insight - Operational Team
This functional user is part of a team that is focused on process & production improvements with the capability of analysis of product history, operational process, quality, condition management, production OEE.
Virsec IT/OT Risk Advisory and Assessment
Minimize risk and ensure operational integrity of critical infrastructure and defense systems, with expert assessment of overall risks and IT/OT security completeness and effectiveness
Professional Services for Value Realization - Mining
Augment your internal project capability with proven subject matter experts and engineers who can help you unlock the value within your business and maximize your returns.
Source Control & Change Control
The key to maintaining a SCADA system is having documented Source Control & Change Control systems.