- Rigorously models steady-state multiphase flow in oil and gas networks and pipeline systems with the power and flexibility to model applications ranging from the sensitivity analysis of key parameters in a single well to multi-year facilities planning studies for an entire field.
- Covers the complete range of fluids encountered in the petroleum industry, including single-phase, black oil, and compositional mixtures.
Reservoir and Network Simulation
- Modeling capabilities needed to accurately manage and model reservoirs by developing an interface with reservoir simulators
- Simulation of C02 sequestration, enhanced oil recovery of depleted fields, and steam-assisted gravity drainage
- The completed model provides a unique lookahead capability for the entire asset, incorporating the longterm effects of both reservoir decline and investment in new facilities.
- The time-stepping feature makes it a flexible field planning tool, once a field-wide network model has been built, the planning tool is created by setting up scenarios for future facilities’ expansion along with reservoir decline characteristics.
- The network simulation capability enables the user to model large networks of connected wells, pipes, and associated facilities.
- The detailed wellbore model and extensive inflow performance (IPR) library, combined with a complete set of surface equipment modules, allows the user to configure the necessary details of a field-wide oil and gas gathering (or injection) system, incorporating all of the interdependent components from the sand face to downstream separation facilities
Upstream Optimization Suite
- Upstream Optimization Suite (UOS) is a set of integrated, decision support tools designed for surface facility asset management.
- UOS unites the needs of the oil and gas production industry, current software standards, and our technical expertise to deliver best-in-class solutions to real-world problems.
- A steady-state, multiphase, fluid flow simulator that rigorously models oil and gas gathering and transportation networks.
Pipeline Network Design can model a single link to complex networks, including:
- Oil and gas gathering networks
- Natural gas transmission and distribution pipelines
- Sensitivity analysis
- Line sizing
- Field planning & asset management studies
- Steam injection networks
- CO2 pipelines
- Gas-lift analysis
- Heat transfer analysis for heavy oil pipelines
- Hydrate prediction
- Aviation fuel systems
Seamless Interface and Wide Application
Seamless Interface and Wide Application
- AVEVA Excel Simulation can easily link Pipeline Network Design simulations with Microsoft Excel and provides an Excel interface.
- It enables Excel users to interact with a Pipeline Network Design simulation model without requiring knowledge of coding or simulation techniques.
- A similar link to AVEVA PRO/II Simulation is also available
- Applicable for Petroleum Exploration and Production, Natural Gas Transmission, Utility Networks & Complex Downstream Hydraulics
Use solution algorithms, modern production methods and software analysis techniques to create a robust and efficient network solver for oil field design and planning.
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection and Resolution
Pipeline integrity and early detection of leaks and potential issues are key to operational continuity. Combining a rich set of tools and experienced services can put strategies and capabilities in place to sustain your pipeline.
AVEVA Enterprise SCADA
Formerly Known As OASyS
The most trusted Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software for enterprise oil and gas pipeline and gas distribution operations worldwide.
Pipeline Operations for Liquids
Pipeline Operations for Liquids provides everything needed to efficiently manage real-time control room operations and provides liquids and gas operations visibility.
Pipe stress software CAEPIPE 3D+ helps piping designers and stress engineers to arrive at substantially better piping layouts, that meet stress requirements, thereby saving time and costs associated with design, materials, construction, operation and maintenance.
AVEVA Pipeline Training Simulator
Formerly Known As SimSuite Pipeline Trainer
Train pipeline operators on normal and abnormal conditions with realistic pipeline hydraulics, SCADA functionality, and equipment logic.
Integrated Design & Simulation Software (IDS)
A secure, cloud-based, integrated structural analysis & design platform for EPC companies. Get ready-to-use 3D parametric product templates. Perform fast & efficient evaluation of multiple design alternatives. Save 70% design time. Get high-quality documentation automatically.
Integrated Engineering & Design Expertise services
We provide expertise services for the implementation, integration and administration of AVEVA Integrated Engineering & Design suite in your company. Whatever your project is, we have the solution which will accelerate your digitalization journey.
Unified Engineering Implementation
techneauxLOGICS specializes in the implementation, configuration, administration, and support of AVEVA’s Unified Engineering offering. With partnerships in Laser Scanning, techneauxLOGICS can deliver the systems required to make your Digital Twin a reality.
Matrix Technologies Expertise Services
Providing the full range of services for turnkey process design, automation system integration, multi-discipline engineering, and manufacturing operations management to achieve world class manufacturing.