What to Expect with ROMeo Material Balance ?
- Daily consistent and accurate mass and volume balances
- Detect meters in gross error rapidly: No need to wait for the end-of-month yield accounting problems to identify bad meters
- Supports yield accounting to close the monthly balances
- Generates values for unmeasured flows or unreliable meters
- Ensures that instrument staff works only on broken meters
Reconcile Material Balances
- Identify & correct faulty meters, aid in loss detection for the process area that is modeled
- Produce reconciled (adjusted) stream rates
- Reconciles stream flow rates, where the focus of measurement is on rate data: stream flow rates (not cumulative quantities)
Flexible Flowsheet and Modeling
- Rigorous model configuration and maintenance
- Data interfacing and integration
- User customization
- Sequencing and scheduling manager
- Thermodynamics library
Gross Errors Detected
- Measurement Screening
- Measurement Testing
- Constraint Testing
- Producing daily material balances around major units in a process to identify bad meters
- Operations and turn-around decision support based on accurate, consistent data
- Accurate monitoring and managing of throughput as part of a loss prevention program
- Obtaining consistent data for LP updates and yield accounting
- Accident and shutdown avoidance by identifying gross errors in instrumentation before they trigger any alarms
- Efficiently setting maintenance schedules for flow instrumentation
Integration with Off-sites
- Improved Crude Feed composition improves ROMeo Utilities Optimization results
- Optimized Product property data improves Off-sites product blending output
- Rigorous heat and material balance
- Online performance monitoring
- Operations decision support modeling through closed-loop optimization
Designed for process engineers to reconcile stream flow rate data in a processing facility.
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
ROMeo Process Optimization
Process Optimization uses real-time process and economic data to determine setpoints that guarantee a maximum operating profit. Find out more today!
ROMeo Refinery Reactor Models
Create rigorous kinetic models - the digital twin for refinery conversion units. Helps in simulation, optimization, performance monitoring and linear programming updates to maximize reactor performance.
AVEVA Off-sites Management
Formerly Known As Refinery Off-Sites
AVEVA Offsites Management provides accurate, reliable, and accessible inventory and movement information, movement automation and more!
AVEVA™ PRO/II Simulation
Formerly Known As PRO/II Process Engineering
A simulator that optimizes plant performance improves your process design and operational analysis by performing engineering studies.
AVEVA™ Process Simulation
Formerly Known As SimCentral Simulation Platform
AVEVA Process Simulation is designed from the ground up to enable the next generation of engineers and deliver the process side of the Digital Twin.
AVEVA Production Accounting
Formerly Known As Yield Accounting
AVEVA Production Accounting addresses the pressing issue of unaccounted losses for refineries, petrochemical plants, and other processing facilities.