Danone is a global leader in the food and beverage industry with a mission to drive healthier and more sustainable consumption through its One Planet. One Health initiative. Working with AVEVA, Danone developed its DANMES solution using a templated approach with 15 standard functions (including a standard interface to SAP) to facilitate smooth deployment across the whole business, starting with the specialized nutrition division. DANMES is delivering Danone’s Licence to Operate with value being delivered throughout its value chain including reducing waste and contributing to Danone’s sustainability goals.
“This isn’t just an IT application; this is a business transformation. We’re transforming the business to ensure we produce the best product in the best possible way.”
Global Business Process Leader
- Design a core MES model with standard, configurable functionality and interfaces for global rollout
- Address quality goals by preserving traceability
- Address finance goals by capturing and reporting accurate factory usage
- Address production goals by measuring true performance
- Lack of a standardized approach to ensure process consistency across sites
- Paper-based processes and reports
- Delivering Danone’s Licence to Operate through the successful deployment of DANMES at its specialized nutrition sites is driving global adoption
- Ensures products are being produced at the highest quality
- Enables full traceability of products, to ensure the safety of customers
- Reduces waste which contributes to Danone’s sustainability goals
- Boosts performance of the factories, improving productivity and profitability
Related success stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.