EDF is the world’s largest power company, generating electricity from nuclear technology as well as renewable sources, such as thermal and hydroelectric power. EDF’s engineers are using AVEVA solutions in new and innovative ways to usher in the next generation of nuclear plants and create a more sustainable future.
- Support EDF’s vision to deliver on sustainability commitments
- Elevate nuclear engineering to the cutting edge of innovation and performance
- Embed efficient engineering processes and innovative operating models
- Improved collaboration between engineers, reducing work hours
- Increased engineering performance from shared 3D data for visibility of project operations and designs
- On a path towards cleaner nuclear plants with extended lifespans
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.