From two integrated plant solution centers—one in Italy and another in Florida—Genoa-based Ansaldo Energia provides 24/7 remote monitoring and maintenance solutions to its customers spread across 35 countries. At the heart of the company's diagnostic platform is AVEVA PI System, collecting data from power generation equipment around the world. Now, from one centralized platform, Ansaldo Energia is uniting data and experts to provide support faster than ever.
“The result of this is one unique platform for several different technologies for 300 machines condensed into just 18 templates with low and easy maintenance.”
Sandro Gollini, Diagnostic Systems Technical Leader, Ansaldo Energia
- Create a single platform and user experience for the remote monitoring of hundreds of power plant assets across the world
- Help engineers identify issues faster and respond to them before serious failures occur
- A complex system of thousands of data sources impeded remote monitoring and maintenance support
- 360-degree view into all the equipment monitored around the world
- Developed a sophisticated early-warning system to prevent equipment failures
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.