The largest municipal utility in the USA, the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, saw an untapped opportunity in its data, which is why it enlisted AVEVA’s help. With AVEVA PI System, the utility can finally access the value in its data and use it to improve its resource monitoring, infrastructure management, disaster preparedness and more.
“We believe that data and data system integration is the key to achieve highly optimized workflow and truly realize a smart utility."
Project Manager at the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
- Manage critical infrastructure
- Diversify water portfolio
- Ensure safe drinking water
- Aging infrastructure
- Droughts and wildfires create erratic water supply
- AVEVA PI System
- AVEVA™ PI Vision™
- Automated data collection from disparate sources improved operational oversight, resource monitoring and access to critical information
- Increased data visibility helps maintain water reliability and safety
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.