Templates for a New Instance of an Asset
- Configure an Instance from an asset library template
- Determine which symbol to use
- Modify a configured instance
- Add a symbol to an instance
- Document Conventions
Equipment Asset Templates
- Equipment can be driven by either a fixed single speed motor or a variable speed drive (VSD)
- The configuration is as simple as selecting the relevant symbol you want to add from the template and dragging it onto the canvas
- Adjust the size and position of the symbol as necessary
Valve Asset Templates
Each valve and damper template includes a configurable graphic from the Situational Awareness Library to represent the equipment type run time and to display various operational options.
Instrument Asset Templates
The instrument asset category includes templates for items such as flow and pressure meters, temperature and level sensors, Analog Input/Output, and PID controllers
The asset library is categorized into three tool sets within the ArchestrA IDE Template Toolbox and helps build an instance (asset), through the Configure New Asset Editor
Windows Operating System
AVEVA Group plc
AVEVA creates industrial software that inspires people to shape the future. We believe industry advancement should enhance the human experience.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
Alarm OMI App
Add a rich set of capabilities for run-time and historical alarming within AVEVA Operations Management Interface (OMI), with little effort to implement through global configuration.
Formerly Known As Indusoft Web Studio
The rich feature set enables users to create intuitive, secure, and highly maintainable HMI /SCADA applications for any industry. AVEVA Edge HMI is ideal for OEMs, Machine Builders, Value Added Resellers, Discrete HMI/SCADA, or Process HMI/SCADA.