Bridge Data between OPC Servers
- Connect OPC servers to each other and let them exchange data.
- Consolidate data from other systems and bridge to OPC servers.
- Versions for both OPC UA and OPC DA (Classic).
- Connect multiple servers and clients in a single, unified data set.
- Perform transformations on the data (e.g. convert degrees F to C).
- Use with tunnelling for networked bridging.
You can scale or modify your data as it passes through the DataHub, and define more complex relationships with the built-in Scripting language. Connect several OPC servers and clients to create a common data set, and the multi-threaded interface means that a slow or non-responsive server will not slow down any other connections.
Optional Add-On Features
- Tunnel/Mirror – securely network OPC data without DCOM.
- OPC A&E – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- Modbus – connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
- Database – write/read data to/from any ODBC database.
- Email/SMS - notification sent based on data changes.
- DDE/Excel - connect to Excel or other DDE programs.
- Redundancy - hot standby switching of redundant data streams.
- Camera - stream live video or images of your system.
Consolidates data from other systems and bridge to OPC servers
Skkynet Cloud Systems, Inc.
We offer real-time middleware products that allow you to securely acquire, monitor, control, network and consolidate live process data in-plant or over insecure networks.
Virsec Security Platform
Pioneering cybersecurity uniquely designed to protect SCADA, HMI, MES and other industrial software solutions within memory by guardrailing applications controlling industrial operations and processes to prevent dangerous attacks, like Stuxnet, Triton, Industroyer, Ransomware and more.
AVEVA Communication Drivers
Device-agnostic, universal communication strategy that connects you to the widest variety of hardware and software solutions.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
AVEVA Plant SCADA
Formerly Known As Citect SCADA
A reliable, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
Citect Historian Conversion
Historian evolution with a highly qualified team