About Pipeline Operations For Gas
In today’s competitive transportation market, pipeline companies must effectively and efficiently operate their pipelines in real-time, while at the same time ensuring pipeline controllers have strong situational awareness. They must be certain that the plan for moving product through the pipeline is being maintained and that all information is being logged appropriately for both business and regulatory needs.
Gas gathering, transportation, and distribution companies must be able to accurately measure the volume and quality of the gas that is flowing through their pipelines to the ultimate gas users. They must also provide an accurate measurement of gas delivered and sold at custody transfer points, which represents their key source of revenue.
AVEVA Pipeline Operations for Gas
- Calculate and summarize real-time flow measurements from the SCADA system to optimize operations and ensure pipeline integrity
- Measure flow and quality in real-time to enable business responsiveness
- Calculate line pack in real-time to add to measurement history for comprehensive management of operational commodity
- Monitor and optimize the performance of compression facilities (centrifugal compressor units) to reduce operating expenses
- Represent key operational data associated with gas contracts including daily nomination, expected hour-by-hour profile, end of day volume, and remaining time to meet the accumulated volume
AVEVA Measurement Advisor
A gas flow measurement software that enables pipeline operators to accurately measure gas flows through automated data acquisition, pre-financial verification, and correction of measurement field data. Here are just some of the ways you might use it:
- Configure Measurement Devices
- Confirm Measurement Data Integrity
- Collect Measurement Field Data
- Manage Month-End Close
AVEVA Gas Day Advisor
Helps you develop weather-dependent, non-contractual gas demand/load forecasts for the next gas day and near future gas days, based on weather data and gas consumption history. By combining these two sources with the ability to monitor the plan against actual flow data imported from a gas measurement system, operators can efficiently manage all customer deliveries in one application without running into a flow deficit or surplus at the end of the gas day. The result is optimized for efficient operations.
AVEVA Pipeline Training Simulator
Formerly Known As SimSuite Pipeline Trainer
Train pipeline operators on normal and abnormal conditions with realistic pipeline hydraulics, SCADA functionality, and equipment logic.
Pipeline Operations For Gas
Pipeline Operations For Gas provides gas distribution companies with a way for their operators to setup, monitor, and balance their supply and demand forecasts.
Pipeline Operations for Liquids
Pipeline Operations for Liquids provides everything needed to efficiently manage real-time control room operations and provides liquids and gas operations visibility.
AVEVA Enterprise SCADA
Formerly Known As OASyS
The most trusted Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software for enterprise oil and gas pipeline and gas distribution operations worldwide.
Discover the Latest News and Resources
Check out the latest news, blogs, events, webinars, and success stories.