Key Features S&C NET
- Object assignment: Each plant object is linked with its documents and systems e.g. pump with datasheet, layout, R+I as well as SAP maintenance, etc.
- Data validation: Highlighting inconsistent or missing data through specific information rules
- Access control: Each user is assigned read and/or write rights for the data use of individual systems, objects and attributes. User groups can also be set up.
- Linking: Automatic creation of hotspots and hyperlinks in the model
- Import: Import data from external applications including 3D models, As-Is scan data, photos, drawings, data sheets and other documents.
- Object search: Search for plant objects, object classes, plant parts as well as complex queries and 3D navigation to the object.
- In-Built visualization: In-built visualization of all project data, including 3D models, 2D drawings, documents, and spreadsheets.
- Safety: S&C NET meets the requirements of an audit-capable plant model
- S&C NET is an information management solution that brings together information from different locations and enables you to effectively address all these challenges.
- S&C NET is a powerful web-based solution that helps users organize, validate and collaborate on asset data and documents regardless of source and location, connecting employees in multiple locations with a single application.
- S&C NET allows you to store and view information of any type and from any source in a secure environment. Related information is linked manually or automatically to create a single environment for viewing and understanding data from multiple systems.
- S&C NET is a MUST HAVE for every company involved in the planning, construction or operation of technical facilities. S&C NET is the access to the digital copy of your plant for the entire life cycle.
- This unique ability to work with any form of digital data, no matter where and in what format it is produced, is at the heart of our philosophy.
Cloud, Mobile, PC
Solution Practice, Software, SaaS
Chemical, Energy, Food & Beverage, Infrastructure, Power & Utilities, Water & Wastewater
Application Offering for Software and SaaS
Internet Explorer, Chrome Browser
S&C NET is a must for every company involved in the planning, construction or operation of technical plants. S&C NET is the access to the digital copy of your plant for the entire life cycle. This unique ability to work with any form of digital data, regardless of where and in what format it is created and maintained, is at the heart of our philosophy.
AVEVA Asset Strategy Optimization
Formerly Known As Risk-Based Maintenance
AVEVA Asset Strategy Optimization software helps businesses improve asset performance by integrating risk and asset criticality into an overall asset performance management strategy.
AVEVA Enterprise Asset Management
Formerly Known As Avantis. PRO Enterprise Asset Management
Enterprise Asset Management is a comprehensive solution for providing maintenance management, inventory management, and more.
AVEVA Predictive Analytics
Formerly Known As PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
AVEVA™ Asset Information Management
AVEVA Asset Information Management a powerful Asset Information Management solution for engineering and operations. It brings together information from multiple sources and in multiple formats to enable users across your business to securely access, visualize, validate and collaborate on the Digital Twin data.
Virsec Security Platform
Pioneering cybersecurity uniquely designed to protect SCADA, HMI, MES and other industrial software solutions within memory by guardrailing applications controlling industrial operations and processes to prevent dangerous attacks, like Stuxnet, Triton, Industroyer, Ransomware and more.
EVANS Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.
Professional Services for Value Realization - Mining
Augment your internal project capability with proven subject matter experts and engineers who can help you unlock the value within your business and maximize your returns.
Automation as a Service - Assessment
Provide single-cost, value-added services for upgrading, maintaining, and improving customer systems and training customers to operate them. It’s designed to help manufacturers maximize value from their automation assets while controlling their support and development cost.
SCADA Health Audit
A dashboard, list, and formal write-up documenting the state of your SCADA system. SCADA reliability affects production.
Dedicated support program with a complete portfolio of services designed specifically to support the entire life-cycle of existing manufacturing systems.