It’s Not Easy For Manufacturers To Maintain A Traditional Model Of In-house Engineering
Manufacturers are experiencing reduced headcounts and tighter capital budgets and typically are faced with one of two scenarios:
- The demands of project definition and execution further overwhelm in-house engineers already swamped with constant support calls.
- Business constraints make it impossible for a company to sustain dedicated, in-house engineering.
As a result, the project focus disappears; upgrades, improvements, and maintenance are perpetually delayed; efficiency never improves; technology levels fall further behind current levels and the end outcome is that innovation vanishes.
With This Service, Manufacturers Receive
- A reliable Center of Competence
- Unique technology tools applied to support their assets
- Additional expert personnel when and where necessary
- Solutions, factory automation, and process optimization expertise with no capital investment
- Scalable services to plan, implement and/or expand changes with minimal increases in monthly spend. Through an SLA contract, Avanceon provides its clients with automation upgrades, obsolescence remediation, maintenance delivery, and breakdown repairs
In order to start IIAS there is a required assessment, interview and Service level alignment phase. We have our service and support experts perform the initial assessment. This assessment typically takes 1 to 3 days to complete. From the assessment the overall IIAS plan can be developed and the specific SLA put in place. The assessment is only for a small and reasonable cost.
Food & Beverage
Water & Wastewater
Project Management Services
Developer Product Certifications
One of the largest, independent manufacturing engineering and systems integration companies in North America. With 30 years of experience, Avanceon specializes in delivering end-to-end manufacturing automation solutions; systems integration; development, execution, and implementation of mission-critical manufacturing improvement programs; and custom factory service and support programs. We provide the tools, products, training, and support to deliver a complete manufacturing solution to our partner clients.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
Source Control & Change Control
The key to maintaining a SCADA system is having documented Source Control & Change Control systems.
Citect Historian Conversion
Historian evolution with a highly qualified team
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Code-Free Custom Drivers for AVEVA
Connect scanners, printers, scales, sensors and more for easier digital transformations with AVEVA systems.