A major North American energy company that develops and operates energy infrastructure had outgrown its existing SCADA system’s capabilities. The software, operating system, and hardware needed to be upgraded to expand capacity and ensure secure and safe operations. In 2020, the company began the process of upgrading to AVEVA Enterprise SCADA. In doing so, they were able to cut configuration times by 50% and secured an overall project savings of 10%-20%.
“Working with AVEVA Enterprise SCADA gives our whole team confidence to know that we continue to operate on the latest and best system, with the highest degree of safety and security for our critical operations now and into the future.”
- Project Manager
- Upgrade and expand existing systems
- Accelerate upgrade time while decreasing cost and risk
- Improve product delivery tools and processes
- Perform upgrades efficiently and quickly without compromising the safety and security of the critical infrastructure
- AVEVA Enterprise SCADA, formerly OASyS SCADA
- AVEVA Project Delivery Services
- Project was delivered three months ahead of schedule
- Saved 10%-20% on project costs by avoiding overruns
Related Success Stories
Stay in the know: Keep up to date on the latest happenings around the industry.