Secure OPC networking
- Eliminate inbound firewall ports into operations networks.
- Avoid using VPNs.
- Connect through proxies.
- Eliminate DCOM hassles.
- Never block or time out OPC connections.
- Quickly reconnect after network failures.
Enable the digital journey
- Securly connect remote locations and facilities to System Platform
- Integrate with any vendor's tools
- Define your data flow direction: Read, Write, or Read/Write
- Normalize/standardize remote data at the edge for easy integration
- Elliminate in-bound firewall ports at the remote facilities
- Full end-to-end encryption
- Extend your systems with hybrid and cloud connectivity
1) Network OPC DA: DataHub makes an OPC DA connection, and mirrors the data across the network. This eliminates all DCOM hassles and shields the OPC server and client from network irregularities and breaks. The OPC server and client never lose their connectons, just the data quality changes to "Disconnected". Once the network is restored the data set is immediately synchronized. 2) Multiple tunnels can be configured to aggregate remote Data. Connect your IT department to your OT data, securely. Configure redundant networking.
Optional Add-On Features
- Data Bridging – connect two or more OPC servers to share data.
- OPC A&E – connect to OPC A&E servers and clients.
- Modbus – connect to Modbus TCP slave devices.
- Database – write/read data to/from any ODBC database.
- Email/SMS - notification sent based on data changes.
- DDE/Excel Support - live data in Excel or other DDE programs.
- Redundancy - hot standby switching of redundant data streams.
- Camera - stream live video or images of your system.
- API - connect custom programs.
Close Operations Firewall
See How the DataHub Tunneller software can keep inbound firewall ports closed in operations, while still allowing bi-directional data communications. NO VPNs, just real-time secure networking of OPC data.
Collect data from multiple remote locations or accross the plant network without reconfiguring DCOM settings, Windows permissions or exposing the operations network to attack.
Skkynet Cloud Systems, Inc.
We offer real-time middleware products that allow you to securely acquire, monitor, control, network and consolidate live process data in-plant or over insecure networks.
AVEVA System Platform, formerly Wonderware
Empowering you with a responsive control platform for supervisory control, HMI, MES, and IIoT.
AVEVA Plant SCADA
Formerly known as Citect SCADA
A reliable, flexible, and high-performance Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition software solution for industrial process customers.
AVEVA InTouch HMI, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As InTouch HMI
InTouch is award-winning HMI visualization software that empowers you to achieve operational excellence. Used in more than one-third of the world’s industrial facilities, in virtually every country and industry.
AVEVA Communication Drivers
Device-agnostic, universal communication strategy that connects you to the widest variety of hardware and software solutions.
DataHub OPC Bridge
Lets you connect OPC Servers, so that a change in one piece of equipment can be communicated directly to another.
DataHub OPC Gateway
Converts real-time, streaming OPC UA data to DA or vice-versa from any OPC DA server/client to any OPC UA server/client, locally or the plant network.
DataHub OPC Logger
Log OPC server data to any table of any ODBC database. Enables you to query data from any database table and write it to any OPC server or client.
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
AutoSave for InTouch Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for InTouch
AutoSave for System Platform Services
Setup, installation/upgrade and consulting services for AutoSave for System Platform
Code-Free Custom Drivers for AVEVA
Connect scanners, printers, scales, sensors and more for easier digital transformations with AVEVA systems.