MES Implementation for Manufacturers
- Obtain a global view of plant KPIs
- Complete analysis and reporting: Performance and line efficiency
- Track and trace: Tracking and tracing of raw materials, semi-finished and finished goods
- ERP to shop floor integration: Automate the flow of information from orders and specifications to production and quality results
- Operator management: Drive plant operators to reduce human error and yield and quality deviations
- Real-time information offers the power to solve problems quickly and prevent reoccurrence
- Resource optimization: Knowing production in every detail allows you to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Production planning: Ability to create and constantly update the production plan to get the best possible utilization of resources
- Eliminate information recorded on paper: an MES system can keep track of everything and help you immediately analyze the collected data
- 78% of Autoware’s team are experienced technicians certified in AVEVA products
- Expertise in Application Server, InTouch, InTouch for System Platform, Historian, Historian Client, MES Operations and Performance, Intelligence, Archestra Object Toolkit and Workflow Management
- 80% of the technical staff are dedicated to MES implementation. Europe's best staffed specialist in MES.
Food & Beverage
Project Delivery Services
Project Management Services
Developer Product Certifications
Founded in 1996 to develop high quality software for manufacturing execution management and process control. The strong competence in designing state of the art solutions integrating PLC and IT systems both in stand alone and network distributed environments makes Autoware the best partner to Fill the Gap® between shop floor production and business ERPs. The company boasts a background of experience and know-how in several industries, which allows it to provide and guarantee solutions qualified, thanks to a team of skilled, competent and motivated technicians. Autoware delivers business oriented solutions working close to customers from the first consulting in defining the system specifications and the process models to the final start-up and support of a turnkey project.
MES for Food Producers Solution Practice
Prebuilt and configurable solution for Order Management, Recipe Management and Batch Execution that provides producers more flexibility and better quality control on their production processes.
AVEVA™ Work Tasks
Formerly Known As Skelta BPM
Advanced work tasks management for the digital transformation of standard operating procedures, orchestration of work execution, and for empowering the connected worker through information access and digital collaboration on desktop and mobile devices.
MES Systems Services
Full services to implement optimized production processes, interfacing management systems and production lines while ensuring efficient operations and processes.
Autoware s.r.l Expertise Services
Expert advice from the early stages of the project to define objectives and areas of intervention and choose the most appropriate solutions to the client’s needs.
EVANS Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.
Source Control & Change Control
The key to maintaining a SCADA system is having documented Source Control & Change Control systems.