Advanced Analytics for Improved Asset Performance
Capture and analyze real-time data generated from the process and equipment, providing closed-loop tuning and management for higher asset performance and enhanced operations control. Address the performance gaps caused by isolated data, inability to capture and share tacit knowledge, and failure to respond quickly to non-conformance events.
- KPI manager increases decision support and awareness.
- Event manager to extract and present event details across multiple assets.
- Decision manager for a case management capability to store alerts, events, and tasks through their life cycles.
- Operations console is the face of the predictive performance management application and provides the client experience framework.
- Operational data management provides self-service semantic processing to consolidate multiple sources of data into one “integrated version of the truth.”
- Predictive asset analytics solution provides early warning notifications and diagnosis of equipment issues days, weeks or months before failure.
Performance Manager improves operating profits by providing closed-loop enterprise-wide performance monitoring tools to optimise assets and operations.
Moving Beyond Preventive Maintenance
- A rules-based logic solution to monitor data and events obtained from automation and sensors on assets
- The user-defined rules initiate inspection and maintenance activities resulting in early failure detection
- Condition-based maintenance management increases asset availability, reliability and avoids unnecessary downtime. Notifications are triggered based on rules and can be simple warnings, automated work requests, or complex workflow involving multiple departments.
- This is a crucial module in a reliability centered maintenance or other continuous improvement strategies.
A new cloud-based solution that is focused on increasing plant asset utilization and operational performance by providing accurate information on equipment downtime and efficiency.
Predict Asset Health Issues
- Detect and diagnose issues with advanced pattern recognition
- An equipment agnostic (rotating and static) solution monitors real-time health and performance of critical assets using artificial intelligence, advanced pattern recognition, and sophisticated data mining techniques.
- A graphical approach unleashes advanced analysis to predict asset performance
AVEVA Predictive Analytics
Formerly Known As PRiSM Predictive Asset Analytics
A unifying multi-dimensional information model to aggregate data from multiple sources and provide context for use with reporting/ dashboard tools. Improve plant performance in near real-time by enabling rich analytics in your BI tool on industrial data.
AVEVA APM Assessment
Formerly Known As APM Assessment
APM Assessment enables customers to gain an understanding of the status of their business and opportunities that will provide the quickest financial return.
AVEVA™ Insight – Predictive Analytics
Upgrade your existing AVEVA Insight Subscription to unlock Predictive Analytics capabilities for increased visibility of asset performance and early detection of anomalies.
Maximize Workforce Productivity
- A decision support system that targets the mobile workforce to improve maintenance and operational processes and ensure consistent execution of best practices by connecting stranded physical assets to digital tools and services.
- A mobile workforce guidance system, maintenance and operational procedures can be performed on-demand as well as scheduled in advance to avoid unplanned cost and minimize planned cost while improving workforce productivity.
AVEVA Mobile Operator
Formerly Known As IntelTrac Mobile Operator Rounds
AVEVA Mobile Operator software combined with mobile devices improves operations efficiency, streamlines maintenance management, and increases regulatory compliance visibility.
Workforce Change Management and Onboarding
Drive operational consistency with Operator Training Simulators (OTS) and enable operators to train on a computer in an identical environment to the control room. Simulation and training tools provide in-depth process understanding through accurate simulation models of the plant that aid in process analysis and operator training.
- A scalable computing environment (test vs. training vs. real-time)
- Secure and flexible access control (add/edit/delete user privileges)
- Simplified IT overhead via on-demand cloud infrastructure
- Flexible usage and pricing models
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality for immersive experiences
AVEVA Operator Training Simulators - Empower operators to run a plant in any conditions
Train operators in a simulated environment identical to the control room – including process behavior and control system response.
AVEVA Pipeline Training Simulator
Formerly Known As SimSuite Pipeline Trainer
Train pipeline operators on normal and abnormal conditions with realistic pipeline hydraulics, SCADA functionality, and equipment logic.
Oil and Gas Pipeline Leak Detection and Resolution
Pipeline integrity and early detection of leaks and potential issues are key to operational continuity. Combining a rich set of tools and experienced services can put strategies and capabilities in place to sustain your pipeline.
Refining Process Value Chain Optimization
Optimizing business value through increased yield and reduced energy requires a focus on anticipating, guiding, and negotiating performance alignment across all refinery facilities and organizations.
AVEVA Process Optimization
Formerly Known As ROMeo Process Optimization
Process Optimization uses real-time process and economic data to determine setpoints that guarantee a maximum operating profit. Find out more today!
AVEVA PRO/II Simulation – The Trusted Steady-State Process Simulator
Formerly Known As PRO/II Process Engineering
A simulator that optimizes plant performance improves your process design and operational analysis by performing engineering studies.
AVEVA Historian, formerly Wonderware
Formerly Known As Historian
Empower people with high-fidelity historical data from operations, enabling them to solve problems faster, make better data-based decisions, and increase productivity.
Mesa 3 Rugged Tablet
The ultimate solution for professionals collecting data in extreme environments with best-in-class features including an ultra-rugged design, superior ergonomics, a bright sunlight-readable display, and an extended all-day battery life. Available running Windows and Android.
AVEVA Unified Supply Chain
Formerly Known As Spiral Unified Supply Chain Management
AVEVA Unified Supply Chain ensures security and visibility of supply chain knowledge, with simple, consistent access to data and easy integration to external business systems.
Packaged Services - TopServer
Use our services for protocol evaluation, coaching, protocol implementation, review and optimization of protocols you’ve implemented yourself, personalized training, things that are outside the scope of product technical support that is included in license purchases.
Cougar Automation Expertise Services
Whether you require a system upgrade, expansion or an entirely new installation, our technologically advanced control systems will ensure a system design of the highest quality.
EVANS Control Room Expertise Services
We understand the unique requirements of 24/7 control rooms and mission-critical environments, focusing on the needs of individuals and their interaction with technology.
AVEVA™ InTouch HMI - Conversion Service
Drive your AVEVA InTouch HMI classic applications into the future
Matrix Technologies Expertise Services
Providing the full range of services for turnkey process design, automation system integration, multi-discipline engineering, and manufacturing operations management to achieve world class manufacturing.